Chapter 4: Owner

~picture above, is what I picture Bernael human~

~Bernael's POV~
 So far the human world is driving me crazy. I'm missing killing people and watching them scream and beg for help. I missing breaking hearts. Father says we have to respect it here and not kill or hurt any human in anyway because we are guest yet we were aloud to kill humans in our world. Father makes no sense. He can't decide where I can kill or not. And I'm getting so bored, not being able to mess with people.
All the human girls have fallen for me. Do I like it? Of cause I do. Well sort off. There's one slight problem. Their all so dumb and would do anything for me to touch them. But I won't be bored no more.
I found myself a little toy, a pet, A slave if you want to call it that.
Now I've never really been into messing with guys. As I've never messed with a guy. They disgust me, but this guy is different. I could feel his small weak body between my hands and his cries for me to stop sent me wild. He's a lot smaller than me, and has the most shiniest silver hair with silver eye to match. Right now I really want to hear them cry's again. The cry's of pain and torture.  I want to feel him suffer and break under me. I want to make him to kneel before me. I want to hear him beg for me to stop. I want to hear him scream my name in fear, pain and pleasure.

----

I lay down on my bed and look up at the ceiling, placing my hands under my head, onto the pillow. I think about the small figure and his silver eye's filled with tears. I think about his cry's, his whimpers, his little moans of terror and his attempts to fight back. I let the memories fill me with pleasure and joy. "I wonder if I'll see my little toy tomorrow" I whisper to myself, a smirk appearing. "This is going to be fun. To watch him break and die before" I close my eyes going into a deep sleep with the image of my pet in my head.

~Luki's POV~

I slowly open my eyes to the sun peeking through my curtains and annoying birds singing away. Oh no it's Monday today. I hide under my blanket and groan, curling up. I really didn't want to go today. No way in hell do I want to step out off my room. What if I bumped into  that guy? What if he finds me? No I refuse.
I hear my slowly, steady ticking and peek at my alarm clock, slamming my hand on it as it's about to ring. I knew that today was going to be boring as i haven't really got friends. Well Nishi but she'll be at school. Where I should be with her.
I sighed and slowly crawled out of bed. I made my way to the dresser walking sort off like a zombie and pulled out some grey skinnies and a shirt. I get dressed then took a look at myself in the mirror. I see a dead looking boy staring back at me. He look sad, broken and full of fear. This couldn't be me. I took a deep breath and slowly left my room with my back pack. I skipped breakfast and left the house setting of for school. No music playing today. Just keep my head down.

---------

I'm sat in 3rd period staring out the window. I watching two magpie's fight over a piece of bread. The bigger bird is winner, the little bird is losing and might go hungry.
I can feel someone staring at me and it was giving me chills. I turned my head around, scanning the classroom and saw that everyone was facing the teacher. I sighed. Its okay Luki its just your mind playing tricks on you. I continued to stare outside. I last track of time until I heard the bell go for lunch. I snap out of my thoughts and grab my bag. I turn around to leave when I thumped hard against someone's chest. I slowly look up to see a guy with black hair and bright green eyes. I notice his face twist and turn with anger. I stepped back. "I'm sorry" I try to speak but the words come out so quiet. The guy stands up straight. I let out a sigh of relief "Oh Bernael excuse me I didn't see you" I say when I notice it's the new guy who joined last week. I hear a growl come from his throat as he steps closer. I remember the same type of growl coming from the guy who touched me. My eye's widen as I remember what happened with that strange man.
I look at Bernael's clothes. He's wearing a black hoodie, with the hood down and black skinnies. I quickly cover my mouth as I gasp, wide eyed. No it couldn't be.  I see a smirk appear on his face.
I looked around and now saw the classroom was empty. I begin to panic as he starts to move closer. "So I guess my little toy figured out who he's owner is" His voice booms through the classroom. I shake my head. "no no no, I'm not your toy and your not my owner" I say with a shaky voice. I hear him growl in his throat again when suddenly his huge hand wraps around my throat and holds me against the wall. He leans in like he did before and whispered into my ear. "Say a word to anyone about this pest and I will make sure I drain out every last breath that escapes your lungs* He tightens his grip as I quickly nod, gripping his wrist. He drops me and sits on one of the desk, with his legs crossed. I start coughing as the oxygen around me fills my lungs again. "Try not to die pet, I haven't killed you yet" he says looking down at me like I was a meal.
I stood up straight and brushed my clothes. "What do you want with me" I asked. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "I'm bored in your world, nothing to do, no one to kill or use or play with until now. your going to entertain me. You squeal to anyone little piggy and I will kill you and your family" He answers. I nod quickly and kept quiet. "Let's just say I now your own you and your my play thing,  my toy, my pet. Call it what you want" He explained as he stood up from the desk. He walked to me and grabbed my chin making me stare into his green orbs. "Your small, skinny, pathetic, and a guy but you will do and you were fun last time. Now little piggy, Mr wolf is hungry so I'll see you around"  He quickly licked my lips, trailing his finger down my body, then stopped and left. I stared at the door as his shadow disappeared. Who is he, ,what is he and what does he want with me?

~hey guys wow you seem to love this book and i love it too. More to come and more characters, so enjoy. Sorry it it only about 1271 words, short for a chapter forgive me i will try better next time *hides and whispers* Vote, comment and favourite for more also *yells* I HAVE CAKE~