Chapter 9: Now the pain starts

~Normal POV~
Luki woke up and groaned softly. It was only 5am but light was already filling his room. Every dark shadow was going. Luki hid under his cover and curled up more. He was dreaming.

~Luki's dream~
Luki was running in a black room. He didn't know why he was running. He then saw his family in front of him. "Luki Luki Luki!" They called out with opened arms. He ran into their arms and hugged them. They then threw him away. "Hurry up and love someone" He father said. "Oh sweetie I want grand kids before I die" His mother said. "Hurry up and grow up like your old man" His father said. They start to hover over him, their shadows covered him. "Your useless. Pathetic and stupid" This time it wasn't' his parents it was his bullies. "Ha you look at your grey hair, such an old man. God your so small" They started to kick him, hurt him and make him to bleed. His family just stood there and laughed. They didn't help "Sorry we're busy with work to care what happens to  you" They both said in sync. Luki laid there in pain. But he didn't cry. He never cried in front of others. That's what made him strong. Then out of no where, Bernael appeared and murdered everyone. His mother, his father, the bullies, everyone. Blood and guts were everywhere. Bernael stood over him covered in blood and in his monster form. "No one can hurt you! But me! Do you understand. I won't let anyone touch you Luki" He had a sort of caring tone to him. But he was still harsh.
Then there was yelling. It was Akio. "Luki Luki! where are you" He shouted. He then ran up to Luki and picked him up and held him to his chest. Bernael growled loudly "Put him down" he said. Akio dropped luki and stood in front of him "He is my brother, you monster you leave him alone!" Akio yelled. Bernael then grabbed him and lifted him up. "He's my pet, he's my slave, he is mine" He said before slamming Akio so hard on the ground his body shattered and blood covered the white walls.

~Normal POV~
Luki woke up and screamed "Akio!!!". He was panting and gasping for air. Sweat dripped down his face and body. He clenched the covers tightly. He wiped tears and sweat from his face.
There was a knock at the door which made Luki jump. Luki stayed quiet.  Then the door opened and Bernael walked in. "Good morning Pet" He said. He had a collar in his hand and a leash in the other. Luki's eyes widened as he shuffled back. Now it began.
Bernael climbed onto the bed. "Don't move away or I will make this worse" He said in a deep tone, but Luki didn't listen. He moved back more. Bernael growled in his throat then grabbed Luki roughly and threw him of the bed. Luki yelped in pain and was face down on the floor. Bernael jumped of the bed then was behind Luki. He grabbed Luki's arm and pinned it behind his back holding him still. "Now be a good little kitty" He whispered into his ear. He then put the collar on him and locked it. He threw him hard against the floor again and kicked him hard in the rips, causing Luki to cough blood. "Kneel in front of me brat" He demanded. Luki shook his head and refused.
Suddenly Bernael grabbed his hair and pulled him up onto his knee's. He squealed in pain and continued to hold back tears. "When I tell you to do something! You will do it" Bernael yelled as he kept hold of his head. He then un-did his own pants with his free hand. They fell down. He was wearing no boxers so a rock hard boner was showing. Luki eye's widen as he shook his head. He kept his mouth shut. "Suck it or I will make sure you can't walk for months" Bernael demanded. Luki gulped and continued  to keep his mouth shut. Bernael sighed and held Luki's nose, causing him to open his mouth. At the moment Bernael shoved his huge cock straight to the back of Luki's throat. Luki gagged and clenched his eyes shut. He put his hands on his hips trying to push him away. Bernael was stronger than him and he started to fuck his face. He moaned in pleasure and was enjoying himself. Luki on the other hand felt like he was dying from not being able to control himself. He was breathing hard through his nose as he gagged every so often.
A while after Bernael put his head back and pushed his cock deep into the back of throat before releasing his hot cum into his mouth. He let Luki go as he coughed and spluttered. He was forced to swallow it. He then passed out on the floor. Bernael laughed loudly "Weak so so weak. Humans. What do you expect" he said. He kicked Luki one more time then left the room, locked it and walked away.

~So I'm going to be updating with two new chapters every Saturday maybe Saturdays and Wednesdays . Well try to heh. Maybe remind me on Friday. tell me what you think readers. REMEMBER COMMENT VOTE. LOVE YA AL BEAUTYS.