Sequel 2 - Happy Christmas everyone!

Start from the beginning

chloe was standing next to him and she smiled at me as everyone moved around the altar, i took edward off niall and tryed taking the biscuit from him

"c'mon eddie, give me the biscuit, you cant have water on your head whilst eating a digestive it will get all soggy, let go off the biscuit" i said, whispering, trying to take the biscuit from him, he bit my finger and poked his tongue out, i was trying to get the biscuit until i realised that everyone was watching, waiting, for me. i looked out at the expectant faces, especially chloe's

"he wont give me the biscuit"

i said innocently, a few people laughed and chloe came over to us, eddie reached out to her and she took him from my grasp and i breathed a sigh of relief and began looking at my finger, which really hurt

"two seconds harry"

i looked up and before i could say anything chloe handed me a half eaten, half covered in slobber digestive, she flashed a show-off smile and walked off, i chuckled as i followed.

About 10 minutes later and i was standing behind the altar, holding hands with chloe as we watched the vicar talk and do the ceremony although eddie wasnt liking it, i didnt like seeing him cry and i could see in chloes face that she didnt like it either. i looked around to see niall put something in his jacket pocket, it took a while and i got his attention.

Niall slowly crept closer to where i was and gave me a confusing look, i tryed to look from his face to his jacket pocket and he realised and pulled out what he had put it earlier, a packet of big cheese cheddars, i kept looking from them to eddie and niall finally realised again, he opened the packet and casually came behind me before handing me one.

I reached forward and handed eddie the biscuit, he instantly snatched it and began nibbling away, a few people chuckled and made aww noises and i turned to chloe with a i-just-won-the-biscuit-arguement look on my face, she smiled and shook her head gently before leaning her head on my shoulder and giving my hand a squeeze.

When everything there was done the vicar carried eddie over to the front of the church, everyone followed and took their seats but me and chloe walked up with him, he stood in front of everyone and said a few more words before asking the future godparents to walk up to the front.

Liam, niall, zayn and louis were going to be god-fathers and brianna, alexa and ashley were going to be god-mothers. Everyone did some writing and me and chloe had to say a few things, niall snuck eddie another biscuit and pretty soon we were all walking out of the church, i grabbed chloes hand and she smiled up at me before leaning in and looping her arm around my waist, whilst i pulled her closer and had my arm around her shoulder, this was the church we had got married in.

Louis, Liam, Niall and zayn came up next to me and Brianna, Alexa and Ashley came up next to Chloe, brianna handed her eddie and we both gave him a kiss on the head before getting into our car, everyone else got in their own with their own drivers, we buckled up and nodded at the driver, he smiled and drove off, i turned to eddie who was in the middle of us.

burp! me and chloe leant back and eddie just giggled and smiled innocently up at us, chloes mouth turned into a smile and i found mine doing the same, i gently kissed his head and he pouted his lips at me, i gave him a kiss which, when i leant back, found it was very slobbery. chloe chuckled as i wiped my lips and smiled at her.

The rest of the evening passed quickly, as everything good does. i smiled as i walked upthe stairs carrying a sleeping edward in my arms, i heard chloes footsteps as she followed me into his room, she held the duvet back and i gently layed him across the bed before covering him up tight.

Edward stirred and slowly opened his eyes and looked up at me and chloe, who were leaning over him loveingly,

"i wuff you mummy daddy"

i felt my heart melt as i gave him a kiss on the head

"i love you too"

i stood up and chloe moved in giving him a gentle kiss on the head

"i love you baby"

a small smile appeared on his face before he closed his eyes and tilted his head slowly going off to sleep. i reached out for chloes hand and she smiled as she took it and we walked out and into our room, we both got changed and into bed, she snuggled into me and i smiled to myself, this seriously was too perfect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!! <3 love from cazza xxx hope you have a good one and thanks for reading  <3 ps there will be no more sequels to this :( im sorry but this was just a one-off <3 xx ps this will be the last thing i upload until next year when i shall show u all the new story ive been doing atm :) enjoy it :) please stick with me and i promise you will love this new story as much as i do :) <3 xxx