Chapter 2

Christina's POV

I woke up in the morning with a splitting headache. I tried to ignore the pain as I reached over to grab my phone. I was confused when I saw Tylenol and a glass of water on my nightstand. My mom wouldn't have put it there.. Then I remembered. Phil and Dan had gotten here. I took the pills and after scrolling through Twitter and Instagram I dragged myself out of my comfortable bed to get breakfast.

As I walked into the kitchen I saw the two boys I was trying to avoid sitting at the bar. I really wasn't in the mood for any type of argument and my head was killing me.

"Listen Christina, I know you don't want to come stay with us, but we all are worried. We think it would be good for you," Phil said getting straight to the point.

"There's nothing to be worried about," I said annoyed while pouring a bowl of cereal.

"Please Christina, we only want to help you and.."

"Fine. I'll go," I said cutting not wanting to fight about it. I was going to be forced into it no matter what I did so why waste time arguing about it.

"Really?" he said surprised.

I shrugged,"I guess so."

"Okay then. Pack your bags and we'll leave when your ready," he smiled.

I nodded slightly then walked to my room which I wasn't going I see for another 3 months. I grabbed my suitcase and began shoving everything I would need into the turquoise bag. I then went into the bathroom to grab my makeup, glasses, and contact solution. Of course with my family, I was cursed with bad eyesight, and considering I hated my glasses I got contacts. When I was finished I trudged back into the living room and set it down with a thud. This got the two boys attention and they smiled at me.

"Are you ready to go, love?" Dan asked me.

"No, but considering I have no choice I suppose so," I stated bluntly.

"Okay then, I'll grab your suitcase," Phil said completely ignoring my rude statement.

"Whatever," I muttered following them out the door and saying goodbye to my parents.

The car ride was exceptionally awkward with none of us knowing what to say. I pulled out my phone to text my best friend, Joanna. We had been friends since primary school and were closer than ever. I remember how she was there for me after Phil left and ever since we've been practicly sisters. We continued to text saving me from the awkward silence of the car ride.

"We're here," Dan's voice ripped me from my thoughts.

I sighed and got out of the car. Phil had already grabbed my heavy suitcase so I simply followed behind all the way to their flat.

"Here's your room," Phil said after showing me around. He set my bag in the corner of the somewhat bear guest bedroom which I would be staying in for the next three months.

"Thanks," I muttered as I sat down on the bed and pulled out my laptop which I had thankfully remembered to pack.

He quietly left the room for which I was glad. It had been 20 minutes and I was already wishing I was back home. At least I had a little more freedom than when I was at my parents. They were so strict on everything, and I hated it. I began thinking about all the things I could do once I turned 18 when I had an idea. I had always wanted a few piercings, but my mom always said nothing more than ear piercings, but she wasn't there to stop me. I didn't think Dan or Phil would mind me going out to "explore" the city so I grabbed my purse, slipped my shoes on, then went to tell them I was going out. Phil reluctantly agreed and I left. I knew they wouldn't be happy, but I didn't care. They couldn't do anything about it once it was done.

I looked in the mirror at the shop one more time happy about the new piercing. I knew the boys would probably freak once they saw, but I was glad I had it done. There was no doubt in my mind would my mom go ballistic the second she heard that I had gotten a nose piercing. I ran my hand through my brunette hair before thanking the guy and leaving after I payed. I walked around a bit and bought some more clothes before deciding it was time to go back to the flat.

As I stood outside the door I mentally prepared myself for Phil's reaction. He knew for a fact our mum hated piercings. I practically begged for the ear piercings. I walked in and they were playing video games. I decided to try to get to my room before they saw it, but as I expected Phil looked up at me started to say then stopped the second he saw the diamond stud.

"You got your nose pierced?! You know mum is going to freak out!" he exclaimed shocked.

"And? It's done and over. Nothing she can do about it now," I said calmly as I began to walk away.

"Yes, but she's going to get on to me for letting you go out to get that!" he said running his hand through his hair as he thought. "She's going to be pissed," he muttered.

"Ya whatever," I said as I continued to my room. I knew he wouldn't be happy, but that wasn't my problem. I closed the door as I heard Phil on the phone. I decided to listen in and pressed my ear against the door.

"Mum..no.. mum, listen to me!" I heard Phil say annoyed. "She just said she wanted to go shopping around town. I didn't think she would go get her nose pierced!" He was silent for a while until he spoke up again. "But mum! No, you can't do that.. Please just see how it goes.. but mum.. Please? Can't you just let her stay for a little while longer?" Wait, she wanted me back home? Why did Phil want me to stay for longer? He was the one who ditched me in the first place. He had basically forgotten about me and didn't talk to me, and now he was fighting for me to not leave? "Dan and I won't let any of this happen again, I swear." I continued to hope she would come and drag me back home away from this hell, but then that dream was shattered. "Thanks mum!"

I pulled my ear away from the door disappointed and somewhat confused. I would have guessed he would have wanted me to leave, but he didn't. Surely it could only be to annoy me. I hated staying with him and Dan, and he knew it.

I heard him talking to Dan about my new accessory but ignored it as I gathered my clothes to go take a shower. I felt Dan and Phil's gazes on me as I walked into the bathroom but ignored that as well.

I stepped out of the hot shower and grabbed a towel. As I picked up my clothes I realized my mistake. I had dropped my shirt on the way to the bathroom. Of course... I stepped out of the small, steamy room and saw my shirt on the floor. With only a towel I quickly walked to get my purple v-neck. I grabbed it, but as I turned around I walked straight into someone. I prayed it was Phil. but embarrassment quickly filled me as I saw Dan's face... and as my towel dropped to the floor.

I quickly bent down to wrap it back around me, but he had already seen my exposed body. "Damn," I heard him mutter under his breath. He probably didn't intend for me to hear his comment which made my cheeks redden more if that was even possible.

"Sorry," I said quietly as I rushed back to the bathroom. I should have suspected it could get worse. Suddenly panic rushed through me. Had he seen my tattoo? I didn't think he did, but I wasn't positive. If he had then he would tell Phil, Phil would tell my mum, and my mum would surely kill me. She was already pissed over the nose piercing for sure. This would make her go completely mad!

I slipped my pajamas on quickly and left the bathroom after I finished brushing through my dark brown hair. The suspense of if Dan had seen the ink on my hip was driving me crazy. I didn't want to ask him if he did though. It would obviously be awkward, and if he didn't then he would still find out by my asking.

I walked into the kitchen to make a sandwich for dinner and of course I had the luck of running into the boy who had seen me clothes-less not even 10 minutes before.

His face turned a shade of red as he saw me. "Umm, I'm sorry about earlier. I swear I didn't see anything," he said quickly clearly embarrassed.

"Oh yeah... umm it's fine. Let's just forget about it, yeah?" I said wanting to rid my mind of the uncomfortable incident.

"Sounds good," he said as he took the plate of food he had and walked out of the kitchen leaving me alone as I gathered the ingredients I needed out of the refrigerator. I suppose he didn't see the intricate design on my skin which was a relief, but I was still a bit worried he had just not said anything about it. I decided to push that thought aside as I finished making my dinner and carried it back to my room.

A/N Well there's the chapter! I hope you like the story so far and don't forget to comment what you thought and vote!!