Yeah, it was that time when Yoongi was nipping Jimin's neck.

But seriously, did they really have to make a gif out of it?

Everybody shook their head in disapproval and scowled. They all did not like seeing these kinds of pictures and gifs of their cute cinammon roll spreading around. It was as if Jimin was a porn star.

Jin scrolled down a bit more, accidentally pressing the button for unmuting the sound of a certain Vine and then in a matter of seconds, Jimin's loud moaning resounded from their speaker.

The eldest quickly turned off the sound in a rush and then turned off the computer altogether.

"Let us all pretend we didn't hear that," Jin said.

Yoongi's fist clenched in anger. He hated seeing those. He hated seeing Jimin in the verge of crying again just because photos of him like those were spreading around. And he damn hated that all of these people had seen and heard Jimin in that state.

Yoongi should be the only one to witness that part of Jimin. Only him.

"I don't want to go to the fansign in my hometown anymore. In fact, I don't want to ever get out of our dorm. I'm just gonna stay here forever and rot," Jimin said, pouting cutely.

"Don't worry Jiminie, we'll protect you," Namjoon said with a reassuring smile.

Hoseok nodded in agreement. "And there's nothing to be ashamed of, Jimin. Just be your usual cheerful self."

Yoongi placed a hand on Jimin's shoulder, squeezing it gently. Jimin turned his head to look at Yoongi and smiled.

*****|J<3Y|*****

Jimin sighed as he got out of the bathroom. All of them were preparing for their trip to Busan for the fansigning event.

He knew he should be glad since he would have the chance to visit home, but that's exactly what's been bothering Jimin. He did not want to visit his house in Busan, and he especially did not want to show his face to his parents.

What if they already knew? What would they think of their son? How about Jihyun? Did he know?

Ugh, why do I have to be stupid?!

Jimin sighed again. He couldn't even blame fate on why his life was miserable. It was Jimin's own fault after all. His damn stupidity was the one who made his life miserable.

"Jiminie?" Tae called, voice filled with concern.

Jimin flashed a fake smile even though he knew Taehyung would see through it anyway.

"It'll be okay, hyung. Don't worry."

Jimin nodded.

Taehyung smiled his cheerful box smile which immediately made Jimin's sour mood a bit brighter.

"The stylist-noonas are calling us now. Hurry up!" Tae said cheerfully as he playfully flicked Jimin's forehead.

The older boy laughed and smiled, genuinely this time, then walked to his room to change.

After changing into a decent attire, Jimin quickly went out of his room, not wanting to be late. The others had probably started in their make up already.

When he did, however, he bumped into Jungkook right outside the door.

"Oh hyung. You're still here?" Jungkook said as he hid something behind his back.

Jimin was only able to get a slight glimpse of what Jungkook was holding. It looked like a small box or something.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be doing your make up already?" Jimin asked suspiciously.