Chapter 27

It's 8:30 am and it looks like I have to go back to my home here in Florida. I grab my phone and my bag and leave my cousins. I walked back to Aunt Holly's house, well, mine too I guess.
     I finally get there and noticed everyone is outside so I sneak up the side stairs and into the the house. How should I make my arrival surprising and cute?
    Then I got the idea! I grabbed a very long box that is like 6 inches taller than me and 10 in wider than me. I cut a slit I it and cut the bottom.
    I wrapped the whole thing except the slit and the bottom. I wrote a note that says: Pull up with everyone together! Surprise inside!
     I wrote only on one half of the paper and folded the paper hamburger style. I put the box over my head and put the paper through the slit. Since it's folded, the non-written side is in the box and written side is outside the box.
    I heard the door open.
       "Pull up with everyone together. Surprise inside. I wonder what this is?!" Someone questioned but exclaimed at the same time.
     "Hey everyone come inside! There is something in here for everyone one!" The person hollered.
     "What is it?"
     "Is it food?"
     "Can we eat it?"
     "It better not be a joke!"
     "It better not be babyish!"
         Wow! My friends are weird!
    "I have no idea what it is but the note says Pull up with everyone together. Surprise inside." The person that was in here earlier replied to everyone.
    "Okay then let's all lift it up and see what's inside!" I think Holly said.
    I felt the box shook so they must of all put their hands on the box.
    "On the count of three! 1!" Someone screamed.
    "2!" Someone else screamed.
    "3!" They all screamed together.
    They lifted it up together and threw it behind them. Then they all gasped and stood frozen in shock.
    I smiled brightly at them.
      "Surprise!" I happily screamed.
    "CHLOE!!" They all scream and ran and gave me a huge group hug.
     I smiled and hugged whoever I can back. We just stood their for a moment. I missed them! A lot!
    "Twinnie I missed you soo much!" Paige squealed.
    Everyone let go but one person hugged me and held me close. This cologne smells way to familiar! I smiled and dug my head into the crook of his next.
     "I missed you soo much Chlo!" Josh said to me
    "I missed you too Josh!" I softly said.
    We stayed in the moment for a while. Until I heard clicks. I laughed and looked up to see all of my friends and two family members all around.
    So maybe I have two homes! Two homes that both love me and are there for me when I need them. I got family no matter if I am in Florida or Pittsburg! I have two loving, perfect homes! ❤️
----
Hoped you enjoyed!
More chapters coming soon!
Don't be a ghost!
Vote
Comment
And keep Reading!