Chapter 18

"Chloe Wake Up!!!" Someone screamed in my ear.
     I shot straight up on the bed mostly from jumping when that person screamed in my ear.
       "Paige I would run if I were you..." Josh said to Paige.
     Paige ran out the door I was about to go after her when strong arms wrapped around my waist.
"Let it go babe... Get dressed we are going to Animal Kingdom to watch the light show!" Josh exclaims to me.
"Fine!" I huffed.
I quickly skipped to my clothes and grabbed a black high waisted shirt that has a zipper in the back. I also grab a cute baby pink crop top with rhinestone around the neck area.
I quickly drab white flats and wait for Josh to be ready. When he finally is ready I grab his hand and pull him out of the hotel room.
"Eager Much?!?" Josh say in the exclaimed question like way.
"Considering it's still my birthday yess!!!" I scream.
Josh starts to laugh as I soon join him. We head to the lobby to meet up with the others.
"Chloe!!! I didn't think we would be able to get you up!!" Paige comes running towards me screaming.
I chuckle and stand next to Josh.
"Okay so we are going to animal kingdom to watch the show and then we are going to ride roller coasters and shop and eat..." Kalani informed mostly me... Probably because she might of told the others.
    I nodded and we ran to the bus stop since the bus was there. When we get on the bus we sat in the very back that was around in a square-circle thing. I was hopping up and down on my bootie. If anyone couldn't tell I am super excited!
     "Well ain't someone super excited for Animal Kindon tonight!!" Nia said with a smirk.
     "Well Duh! My first time at Disney... On my birthday!.... With my best if friends!!" I shriek in a happy way.
      They all start laughing and I roll my eyes. I bounce up and down on my seat again.
      "We now arrived at Animal Kindom. Grab your belongings and enjoys the rest of your day at Walt Disney World!" The bus  driver play the voice player thing.
     I jumped out of my seat and grabbed Josh's hand and Paige's and pulled them out of the seat and out of the bus.
   I hear a lot of laughing behind me from our other friends and chuckles from Paige and Josh but as of right now I don't care.
     "Okay, Okay Chloe slow down!!" Josh shouts since there is really loud music playing from a band that's playing outside.
     "Okay!" I huff out.
     Josh and Paige starts to laugh and I gave them a severe death stare.
     "It's not funny!!" I scream at them, to add effect I cross my arms and pout.
     I noticed all of our friends laughing so they must if heard it all!
    "Aww come on babe!!" Josh said with kindness.
     He came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I seconds, Josh lifted me up an spun us around. My legs were spinning, in a way where you are on a dangling roller coaster and your legs are going against the wind.
     I started to giggle and he put me down after we got dizzy. He spun me around and started to kiss me. I kissed him back and them we had a make-out session.
     "We better get to the light show!" Brooke exclaimed.
     We stopped as I blushed while Josh laughed we walked hand in hand to the show.
     We got in front of the light how and it started with words I thought I would never see up there.
-----
I will update this again when ever I can