Chapter 1

👸💥 Chloe's POV😊😜
I am going to stay at my Aunt Holly's in Florida... I really don't want to go but my mom insisted! I will be going to school their too! We are driving there right not well to the airport then I will fly to the next airport to be pick up by my Aunt and my cousin Nia... And we are here! Yay *cough_sarcasm_cough* in about an he I will be there!
*.
1 hr later...
*.
I get off the plane and grab my mint green suitcase! Then I see Nia eager to find me I am guessing she looks all jumpy! I walk over to them geez! I have not seen her since like 2010 and it's like pretty much 2016 but when she came it was for Christmas Family Reunion! "Chloeeee, I am so excited to finally see you again!!" Nia screamed! "Figures" I mutter
"What's that" Nia replied... "Oh just saying same here I missed you so much!" I replied again! Aunt Holly took my things to the car as we drove to her house it's a 3 story house. My room is on the second floor in the guest room with a wipe board on the door. It say "Chloe ❤️" It's a lavender purple and it has flower stickers.
Nia comes in right after I finished unpacking and asked if I want to go to the beach I said sure, her house is right on the beach! I changed into my pink bikini with flowers like on it and fish tailed my hair to the side then finally followed her out. She yell to a group of teens looks like my age except 2. She yelled "Hey Guys!!" they all smiled back and some waved. We walked over and a girl about my height and blonde hair like mine came to me and Nia and said who's this. Nia gave me a look to tell them who I am and I said "Hi with a wave my name is Chloe, Nia cousin"
The blonde girl I talked about earlier spoke up and said "I am Paige, BTWs we are totally twinnies" I replied with "Ooohhh, I totally agree and giggled!" Soon we both were laughing! Then after we were done it went on to a cute guy sandy blonde hair looks a lot like Paige replied with Hey I am Josh then it went around the circle!
Josh, Kalani and Hayes, Paige and Mikey, Brooke and Brandon, Mackenzie and Lucas, Maddie and Gino, Nia (knew her) and Eric (made up), Kendall and Devon (made up). I am guessing everyone has a couple except Josh! He's cute!
                "Nia I should go and call my mom, but I will catch up later ok?" "That's fine!" Nia replied! Paige came up to me and asked me if I wanted to have a sleepover at her house and I said sure I will ask my Aunt Holly and if so you can pick me up or whatever. She said sure and went back with her squad.
                  I get home and I call my mom and tell her I am fine and all that stuff. Then I asked Holly if I could spend a night she says that's fine so I got a bag and put my needs into it. Then head back to the beach to meet up with Nias squad. I get there and they are playing volleyball. They were just getting started and asked me to join so I did.
                  They were going through either Nucum (if that's how you spell it) or regular volley ball then I had an idea. "Guys! Why don't we mix we can do both but girls on the boys shoulders." I told them! "Hey Blondie spoke up" Mikey Replied "Whatever just get Paige on your shoulders!" He did as said and everyone was up except me. Josh came to me and lift me up on his shoulders! Completely surprised me but whatever!
                   The crew gave me the ball first since I was new and only the girls are playing but the boys can too if they don't drop us! I passed the ball over the net the Brooke bumped it- Paige passed it to me- I passed it to kendall- Over the net Kalani spiked it I recovered it and I got it over and got my side a point. Then 25 min later. Nia started passed it to me and passed it to Paige who bumped it over and we got the winning point!
                    After volleyball they wanted to surf. They all surrounded me like they were lions and I was the last meet on earth. They asked me if I knew how to surf. I said a little cause I used to live in Cali when I was younger then I moved to Pittsburg. Everyone had a pair except me and josh so we got together.
                   We surfed a little then we went back to Paige Brooke's and Josh's house for a sleepover. Girls in one room and Boys in another. Then us girls yelled "Truth or Dare!!!!"' Then the boys came barging in and finished our circle by sitting in between girls! Chloe-Josh-Brooke-Brandon-Nia-Eric-Kendall-Dillion-Hayes-Kalani- Mikey-Paige and back to Chloe
                     "Chloe truth or dare!" Paige started. "Truth!" I replied! Okay is it true that you like my brother! Paige said and I blushed like crazy! The. I finally spoke up and replied with a maybe yeah ok yes I do! Josh was smiling and his face turned red! Ring Ring Ring it was my phone I picked it up and it was my mom again!
*Phone Convo* 😜= Chloe 👸= Christi 😂= Clara
    👸Hey Chlobird!
    😜 Hi Momma-Bird
    👸 Clara wanted to say goodnight to you really quick here she is
    😜 ok
    😂 Hi Chlobird
    😜 Hi Clara-Bear
   😂 Goodnight there I am done
   😜 What do you mean Your done
   😂 Oops I forgot I am learning to do fouettés just like you now I am done love you Mommmy!!
👸 Alright Chloe love ya night!
😜 Night

           I must of had a few tears drop because my new bestie and also the other name twinnie came up to me and hugged me.

Authors Note-------------
My new book!! I love cosh so don't worry that will come hoped you enjoyed! On the road to New Jersey WildWood when I was writing this so yeah!
Vote
Comment
Enjoy!!!