Chapter 17

"Chloe we already have your clothes, makeup, hair straightener and curler, and everything else all packed and ready!!" Nia informed me.
     "Thanks.... Thanks to all of you, this was the best birthday I have ever had!" I chocked at the end and started to tear up.
       "Don't! We are family now especially you, Brooke, and me since your dating Josh. We want to do something special for you also this is a special year!!" Paige said sternly, then softly, then happy.
     I smile and Josh wraps an arm around me and I snuggle into him. We are on the plane right now getting ready to land.
     "Yeah Chloe we all love you! You fit perfectly into our group!" Kalani said to me.
    I smile again, well actually I never stopped smiling since I got my driver license.
     "Our cars won't be here until another 2 hours. We are close to Disney's Hotels and we got the Lion King Suite at Animation Resort. So we are walking..." Brooke states to all of us.
      We all nod and head to get our suitcases. Brooke got mine since I have no idea what mine looks like because they got me a new one.
    We all have a Disney theme. Josh and Mine are Mickey and Minnie, seperatly. Mikey and Paige is Goofy and Goofy's girlfriend, the name I can't remember. Brooke and Brandon has Daisy and Donald.  Kalani and Hayes had all the couples together on the front. Then Nia and her boyfriend had a Mickey face and Minnie face. Maddie and Gino had Minnie and Mickey he's mine and she's mine type thing. Mackenzie and Lucas had Minnie and a heart like she's kissing and on the other case is Mickey with that heart thing.
     "So babe just you and me on the rocket roller coaster?!" Josh asks me.
     "Oh heck yeah!!" I yell in a way.
    Josh and I start to crack up laughing. He puts his arm around my waist and I put mine around his as we start to walk to Walt Disney World.
      "Chloe you are going to have the best two weeks if your life!!" Maddie squeals.
     I smile.
     "This has been mostly my best month of my life... For several reasons!" I said softly but happily.
    See in Pittsburg I would alway get bullied by JoJo and another girl that go by Kalani because she hates her real name which is Kaeyln... Yeah I have no idea.
       "Hey Chlo you all right??" Brooke asked concerned.
      "Oh.... Yeah.... I am okay..." I tell them with trying to tell them the truth and make it believable.
     I don think Kalani believed me because she gave me that we-will-talk-about-this-later look type thing.
     I really dot want to talk about it but... That's what best friends do.
     We finally made it to do room and all I want to do is sleep. I put on some spandex and a tank top. I jump on the bed and immediately try to sleep. I feel a heavy arm on me and then darkness takes over...
-----
Sorry this is a boring chapter
I am trying to update this book as much as I can.