Chapter 10

Beep Beep and that's what I heard. It was a straight line then it zig zagged then it went back to straight then zig zagged. It's doing a pattern... "Nurse, Doctor somebody help" I scream so loud my throat starts to hurt.
      They came running in and took her bed and ran away with her. I am now crying my heart out. I collapse on the ground with my face in my hands.
      I don't know what I will do with out her she is my favorite person in the world. I love her with all my heart and seeing her like this is horrible. Josh picks me up and takes us to the living room.
        We sit for what seems like hours. Then a doctor comes and says...
--------------------------------
-----————---------------
---------------------------
-------------------
---------------
------------
---------
------
----
--
-
"I am so sorry..." He pauses
"You can come see ur family before we get then ready for a funeral and viewing" That when I can't take it anymore I don't want to be here I want to go home with my mom dad and sis but they are all gone. I never thought I would have to plan a viewing and funeral, but I guess I do now.
        I walk to them and I see all three of their lifeless bodies laying and three body bags on a table. That's when I start to scream "Why, Why Me, Why Now." I get bullied by Amanda and Sarah at my old school and still do! I just don't tell anyone...
        Why is my life going down hill. It was going up and up as my dream summer keeps going then I get hit by a bus and go all the way down and smashed into the ground into the worms.
    I just want to go to my home. "Can we go home?" I ask Josh.

   "Of course." He replies. I ask him to carry me and he does. I love him so much. I hope I can fix my life. I wish it was like it was before when I knew I had my mom and sis and dad there for me.
       Life goes on, people say but does it really. For me it doesn't feel that way. All it is, is more bad things to happen. I was looking on Instagram and bam that's when I saw...
     "Babe we need to pack." Josh say sweetly I nod and go I my old room I grab my most important stuff first like my picture with my family and anything that goes with my family. I put all in a box. I mark it Family.
     ~•~•
   I finish packing all my stuff that I need then selling the rest. I walk into Clara's room and took things that I loves with me like pictures her phone and her bed stuff and put that in a box. I named it Clara
Next I went to my parents room and took basically the same but I took some of my moms jewelry and make-up and put it in a box named parents.
I went downstairs and a guy was here. "Chloe this is Mr.Greensburg he is here about selling the house." Josh said softly. I nodded and said thanks. We all walked to the family room and the guy pulled out the papers.
I had to sign a few things then I got $500,000 apparently he had family that was here earlier and they wanted to buy it. I took the money said thanks and he left.
"Come here baby" Josh said with opened arms. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him. He kissed my head, and told me he loved me, and of course I replied the same back.
"I am sorry to interrupt but we need to get going if we are going to make the plane." Paige says softly. I let go of Josh and smiled and turned to Paige and have her a hug.
--••--••
We got off the plane and all of our friends were there. Aunt Holly asked "Are they okay?" She asked concerned talking about our family. I shook my head and slightly nodded and started to cry.
"It's okay" Nia cooed
She gave me a hug and wrapped around me the sol not was big group hug. "Josh can u tell them?" I asked in a whisper. He nodded then said
"They are all dead, and the house is sold."
I started to cry again and wrap around Josh. He picked me up and we are out. We started to head out and then Paparazzi started to attack us.