Chapter 22

I keep running until I run out of breath. I have no idea where I am going but I am heading somewhere. I don't want to be here but I don't want to be at my old home either.
I don't know why Sarah and Amanda are here in Florida, but they are. I whip out my phone that was on my back pocket of my jean shorts. Before my bullies came I put on shorts.
I start to text Aunt Holly.

Hey Holly,
I wanted to let you know that I am going to visit Pittsburg. I want to see my family and my other two best friends that are at my hometown. Sorry for late notice but it needs to be done. I will be home in a week.
After I texted Aunt Holly I get a text back almost immediately.
I understand Chloe! I love you. I know you need to time with them and all. I will see you in a week sweetheart.
I quickly type I love you too! I go on the internet and start to book a flight to Pittsburg. I found one for 2:45 pm and it's 2:00 pm now. I start to call a taxi to pick me up.
I hear the car coming down the street and feet. I see my friends but before they could stop me I get in the taxi to go to the airport. I close my eyes and put my head to the window.
     " Chloe you will love this ride! I promise!" Josh said to me.
     Everyone wants me to get on Rock and Roller Coaster. I was so excited about it until Hayes told me about the beginning of it.
     I do not want to get on it now. But I can't be scared forever. That will be just sad.
     "Alright you guys win! I will get on this ride but if I die... I swear I will haunt you down and kill you in your sleep!" I threaten my friends.
   I am pretty sure I heard gulps but not sure.
---
      "Don't you dare Josh I swear I will kill you!!" I scream at Josh.
     We are in the middle of trying to bake homemade cakes. That's when Josh decides to open a bag of flour and turn towards me. He has an evil eye and smirk on his face.
    Then bam! He throws flour all over me.
      "That's it you are on!!" I scream at him.
    I throw eggs at him and soon we have a full out food fight.
----
   "This is probably the best summer night we had this year so far!!" Maddie squeals.
     We are all around a campfire. We have been roasting marshmallows and hot dogs. We also been singing songs all night.
    "I agree!" I reply back as I cuddle into Josh more.
     We al start to look at the stars and cuddle into our dates.
---
    "Chloe we have a bonfi-
---
    "Miss we are here, at the airport!" The taxi driver said knocking me out of my day dreaming.
    "Oh umm thanks!" I said as I start to dig through my purse, that I had at the beach with me that I also grabbed, to look for money.
      "Don't worry about paying. You look like something's been happening." The taxi driver told me noticing what I was looking for.
     I clear my throat.
   "Oh um thanks and yeah things been happening..." I tell him.
     I tell him thanks again and quickly go in to make my flight.
----
Please vote and comment!!