Chapter 11

"Did we forget to mention that ALDC is now a television show?" Kalani asked and said.
     "Uh just a little!" I said sarcastically back.
    We made a run for it and started to run for the cars. It took a while to get out of the paparazzi. We ran and unlocked the car doors and squished in together. We all sat on our boyfriends lap. Since all the boys are in the car.
   I can't wait until we get home I am so tired.
      "Chloe do you want to go to dance today?" Aunt Holly asked me in a kind tone.
   "Yeah that's fine with me!" I replied in basically a whisper.

    Maybe I should go to get my mind off things.
-------~~~----- Time Skip

    We got to my house and everyone decided to stay and they texted their moms. Of course their parents said it was okay. So us girls got ready for dance since we all dance.
    We practiced a few dances that we had before. They boys always clapped for us, when we were finished. Before we know it it was time to go for dance.
   It's not too far from my house so we decided to walk. It wasn't that bad. We talked about what we think how dance is going to be.
     We finally made it to ALDC FL. We walked in and their stand Abby and Gianna. We ran and gave them a hug.
    "Girls go warm up, and take off your warmups. We are going to do a lot today." Abby said to us. The boys went up stairs to the room. While we went to the den.
      We got out of our warmups and start to stretch. It took a while but just when we finished we were called into studio A.
     "Let's start with pyramid shall we." She pulled of the first one. "Nia, you need to straighten your legs, point your toes. I tell u constantly and you don't fix it!" Abby says. The next one was JoJo since she doesn't ever listen and has to mic sass.
     The next one was Brooke because she was not here last week due to broken toe. On the second row was Maddie she was here and won first place on her solo but in the group she completely messed it all up.
     After Maddie was Paige she got first on her solo and was perfect in the group. I have her a hug because she is my Twinnie and she was like my sister.
   "Now on top of the pyramid is Chloe. Chloe, you are an amazing dancer and the best! So your on the top this week." Now everyone has a duet with their boyfriends. Yeah, Abby found out.
     I have a trio with Paige and Josh. I am the lead in the group dance and I have another trio with Maddie and Paige. I have a lot this week. But this is so going to be fun! As well as I said earlier I have a duet with Josh since he is my boyfriend.
-- Authors note
Sorry! I want to be active on this! I will get their it's just hard with school. Anyway this book will be updated every Monday! Or every other!
   XOXO,
                Maddy