Chapter 30 New Supporter...

Start from the beginning

".....Well , for starters , please have a sit.."

As she offers , Kosaka to sit beside her.."

"Uhm..can i ask you something , Kosaka ?"

"Yes of course.."

"What did you do before getting this job ?"

"I had a different job .."

(well that was not very specific..)

"And i have to quit that job to be your Support Manager.."

"You , did what ?!"

(Well that was unexpected..)

"Why did you quit your job ?"

"To be honest , i'm not really enjoying it , when i heard this offer from Mikea , i instantly grabbed it , i was thinking , i might as well be doing something that i like , that's the reason i quit my job..and besides i'm one of your fan , Yomiko.." as she responds with a bright smile..

"!? Huh ? you're a fan ?"

"Yes i most certainly am.."

"I'm happy to hear that , but i kinda feel bad that you have to quit your job.."

"Oh , you don't have to worry about that , i'm happy to be able to work for you.."

Then Yomiko's manager came back..

"Yomiko , i'm sorry it's so sudden but we have another appointment..will be moving, so i'll go get the car ready.." suddenly Kosaka interjects by rising her hand..

"Ah' i've already prepared the car , we can use mine , it's near the gate exit it's more convenient if we use mine.. mine a bit big so there's even a space for Yomiko to sleep while were on the road.."

(She seems dependable..)

At Kosaka's words Yomiko's Manager nods in satisfaction..

"Thanks Kosaka , Yomiko let's go.."

"Okay.."

As she nods turns to Kosaka..

"Kosaka , i'm impressed you're amazing.."

"Always a pleasure from today , i'll be in charge of supporting you..please leave it to me.."

"okay ..i'll leave it to you then .." as she smiles and leaves all hesitation behind..

"Seeing you quit your job for me , it'll be rude if i didn't rely in you..i'll be sure to rely on you from now on.."

As they exchange smiles , i somehow felt relief as well , seeing the two of them gives off a mutual kind of vibe , i still can't figure out what it is..

As the day progresses since Kosaka became Yomiko's Support Manager , most of her burdens have lightened..

(...Well that's all good but..)

One day minamino was waiting in the waiting room in Yomiko's studio , they were just chatting as usual when..

"Yomiko , do you mind if we add another TV appearance in your schedule , and while were at it ,i scheduled another radio guesting and i want to talk about your upcoming concert.."

"Okay..i'll take anything you throw at me.."Yomiko's workload is increasing faster than ever..she doesn't even have time to rest..

"whoa , whoa hold on , hold the phone , aren't you a bit overworking yourself Yomiko ?!"

"Hmn..oh don't worry i can handle it , i'll consider it a challenge and i love challenging myself.." 

And she gave minamino that oh so sweet smile that he can ever resist..then Kosaki came over..

"Mina thank you for always looking over Yomiko , and for always picking her up..but you don't have to worry that much , i gave you my assurance i take good care of Yomiko as if she's my own daughter.."

(daughter....why does it seems real when she say that..) "No ' i-um i should be the want being grateful since you're always taking care of her , and i'll guess i leave it to you then..." 

"Her dream is really important to her , that's why she's really working hard and do whatever it takes to achieve that.."

".....r-right her dream.."(she seem to know about that dream as well i wonder if she knows more..)

.......................

A few days later...