Chapter 13

[Geno's P

[Geno's P.O.V]

The talk Cami and I had really put things in perspective for me. I needed to get my shit together and be a better man and father. I started by going to see my baby girl Kamiah. I hadn't seen her in what feels like forever and I miss her something serious.

"Well look who it is." Marisol says as she opens the door.

"Man don't start. Where's Kamiah?" I asked. She opened the door and let me in.

"Dada! Dada!" Kamiah squealed running towards the living room.

"There's daddy's princess!" I said as I hugged her tight. I kissed her cheeks and tossed her in the air.

"So where have you been lately?" Marisol asked.

"I just been ducked off." I said.

"Mhm." She said as she rolled her eyes. I shook my head and pulled out a stack of money.

"What's this for?" She asked.

"What you mean? It's for my daughter. Buy her everything she need and everything she want." I said.

"How much is in here?" She asked.

"You can count right?" I said.

"Fuck you!" She said.

"Ohhh! Bad word!" Kamiah said.

"Sorry baby. Mommy owes a dollar in the swear jar." She says.

"Mommy owes more than a dollar." I said with a smirk.

"Whatever." She said as she rolls her eyes. I took Kamiah into the living room and played with her. It's crazy how I've been denying her all this time when she looks just like me. I'll never make that mistake again. Ever.

[Tasha's P

[Tasha's P.O.V]

I finally had a day to myself, and I couldn't even really enjoy it because I was so damn uncomfortable! Princess was staying at Antwan's mom's house for a few days, and Ant has been working really hard to get us back on track.

It was a beautiful day and I decided to go on a walk. Shit...I'd do anything at this point to induce labor! As I walked down the sidewalk, I noticed a familiar face getting out of his car.