Chapter 16

[Millie's POV]

[Millie's POV]

I Know I'm Being Bitchy As Hell, But I'm Really Going Through A Lot Of Bullshit Right Now. That Shit With Geno And The Kids Has Really Put Me In A Foul Ass Mood, But I Don't Mean To Take It Out On Everyone.

I Sat Down On The Couch And Kevin Sat Next To Me. He Looked Puzzled As He Stroked His Chin.

"Millie...I Know I Haven't Been In Your Life And All, But Do You Really Not Want Me And Melissa To Get Married?" He Said.

"Does It Really Matter If I Do Or Don't? You Guys Are Grown!" I Said.

"Yes It Does Matter, Millie! It Matters A Great Deal Because You're My Daughter And She's Your Sister!" He Yelled.

"Jesus Christ Do You Not Hear It? Listen To How Ridiculous You Sound! My DAD Is Marrying My SISTER!" I Yelled Back.

"Millie We Love Each Other Though." He Said.

"I Guess That's Why Ya'll Are Getting Married Then." I Said. I Got Up And Went To Go Get The Twins. I Can't Take All This Unnecessary Ass Arguing Anymore.

 I Can't Take All This Unnecessary Ass Arguing Anymore

[Tasha's POV]

"Come On, T!" My Sister Yelled. We Were Walking On A Trail In The Park Trying To Get My Water To Break Early. So Far...No Such Luck.

Bree

Bree

"Come On Mommy!" Princess Said, Riding On Her Tricycle.

"I'm Coming, I'm Coming." I Said.

"Have You Guys Got Everything Ready For New Baby's Arrival?" She Asked.

"Yeah. We Got Her Crib Up And Everything Is Ready. All We Need Now Is For Her To Come And Get The Hell Out Of My Body." I Said. Bree Laughed.

"I Already Know. How Are Things With You And Ant?" She Said.

"Everything Is Great. He's Been More Supportive And We've Been Spending A Lot More Time Together." I Said.

"That's Good. Now Enough About You...It's Gossip Time." She Said. I Laughed As We Sat Down On The Park Bench. Princess Had Parked Her Bike And Was Now Playing On The Playground Nearby.

"So What's The Tea?" I Asked.

"Girl...So First Of All...I Saw Blaze And Geno The Other Day. Blaze Looked Good, But Geno...He Looking Pretty Rough." She Said.

"I Bet. You Know He Has Five Kids Now. Four By His Wife And One By Marisol Vasquez." I Said.

"Shut The Hell Up! When Did That Happen?" She Said.

"I Don't Even Know." I Said. I Felt The Baby Kicking As I Rubbing My Stomach.

"She's Really Moving." I Said. Bree Placed Her Hands On My Stomach And Smiled.

"I'm So Glad You Done Moved Back. That Means I Can All The Time In The World With My Nieces. Starting With That Little Cutie Over There." She Said.

"I Know Right. I Loved Atlanta And All, But I Was Lonely Without You." I Said.

"I Already Know! Now Get Up And Let's Get Back To Walking." She Said, Helping Me To My Feet.

"Come On Princess!" Bree Yelled As We Started Back Walking. Damn...Let's Pray My Water Breaks Or Something Happens!

Let's Pray My Water Breaks Or Something Happens!

[Geno's POV]

"Cam...Baby Call Me Back. I'm Sorry." I Said, Leaving Her Yet Another Voicemail. I Been Calling Cam Nonstop, But She Refuses To Answer My Calls. I Wish I Knew Where She Was Living Now. I'd Do A Damn Pop Up On Her Ass! And To Make Matters Worse...She Didn't Take The Kids To School So I Could Pick Them Up. She Is Really Pissed Off. I Needed To Get Some Help. Some Type Of Counseling Or Something.

Since I Still Had Kamiah, I Decided To Take Her Over To My Parents House So They Could Meet Her, And So That I Could To Talk To Them And Get Their Advice. Hopefully They'll Be Some Actual Help And Not Bite My Damn Head Off.

"Hola Mama. Hola Papa." I Said, Walking Into The House.

"Hola Geno." My Mom Said, Dryly. My Dad Just Nodded His Head. I Rolled My Eyes And Sat Down At The Kitchen Table.

"I Want Ya'll To Meet Your Granddaughter, Kamiah." I Said. My Mom Smiled And Grabbed Kamiah Out Of My Hands.

"She's Beautiful. She Looks Just Like You." My Mom Said.

"She Definitely Has Your Eyes." My Dad Said. I Smiled And Nodded. Kamiah Already Loved My Mom As She Hugged Her And Laid Her Head On My Mom's Chest.

"I Need Your Advice." I Said. They Both Just Looked At Me.

"On What?" My Dad Said.

"I've Dug A Deeper Hole For Myself With Cam, And I Need Help Trying To Get Out Of It." I Said.

"What Did You Do Now?" My Mom Asked.

"Uh...I'd Rather Not Say." I Said, Still Feeling Ashamed About What I Said About My Own Kids.

"Well We Can't Help You Unless We Know What's Going On." My Dad Said. I Sighed And Told Them The Entire Story. My Mom's Face Look Horrified And My Dad Looked Disappointed. I Hate When I Disappoint My Parents. It's Devastating.

"Is Avani Okay?" My Mom Asked. I Nodded.

"I Think Cam Took Her To The ER, But I'm Not Sure." I Said. She Nodded As She Stood Up And Handed Kamiah Back To Me.

"You Take This Precious Baby And You Get Out! We Won't Be Helping You This Time! No sé en qué nos equivocamos con usted!" My Mom Yelled.

"Honey Calm Down." My Dad Said.

"I'm Going To Call And Check On That Poor Girl!" My Mom Said, Storming Out Of The Room. I Sighed As I Held My Head Down.

"Your Mom Is Right. We Didn't Raise You This Way, Geno. You Know How Cami's Life Was Growing Up And Yet You Are Adding On To The Abuse. On Top Of That, You're Acting Like You Don't Care About Your Kids Either! Leaving Them On The Porch? Come On Now Geno! That Was Uncalled For!" He Yelled.

"I Know--But..." I Began, But He Cut Me Off.

"But Nothing! You Made This Bed, Now You Have To Lay In It. Point, Blank, Period." He Said. He Was Right. Ugh! What The Hell Was I Going To Do Now?