Chapter 8

[Millie's P

[Millie's P.O.V]

Jayson had me pinned against the door as we shared passionate kisses. I groaned as I pushed him away.

"My kids are in the next room." I said.

"I know, but I just missed these lips." He said. I giggled as I walked into the room.

"You guys ready?" I asked. They nodded and jumped off the bed.

"Say hi to my friend, Mr. Jayson." I said.

"Hi!" They all said in unison.

"He's going to help me move while you guys go over to your dad's house." I said.

"How come we're moving and dad isn't?" Dominic asked. I glanced at Jayson who nodded and excused himself from the room.

"Because your dad and I are not going to be together anymore. We're getting a divorce." I said.

"I like it better when it's all of us." Dom said.

"I know boo. I did too, but your dad and I just need some permanent time apart. You and your sisters will be going over to your dad's house on the weekends now." I said. He nodded and I kissed his forehead.

"We'll be fine." I said. We left and headed over to Geno's parents house. I instantly became ill when I noticed Geno was waiting for us outside his parents house.

"This isn't going to end well." I murmured.

"Just ignore him babe." Jayson said. I nodded and got out the car. I unloaded the kids and they all rushed over to Geno while I grabbed their bags.

"I'll be back." I told Jayson. Geno stomped his way over to me and instantly started going off.

"Who the fuck is that nigga?" He snapped.

"Why?" I said with an attitude.

"Man Cam don't fuck with me! Why that nigga around my kids?" He snapped. I handed him the kids things and rolled my eyes.

"Who I have around our children is none of your business." I said. He sighed and took some deep breaths.

"You are testing me. You really are." He said.

"Goodbye Geno. I'll be back to pick them up tomorrow." I said. I turned to walk off, but he grabbed my arm.

"Is this how it's going to be?" He asked. I snatched away.

"Yes! Now go spend time with the kids and stop worrying about what I got going on! You lost those privileges when you fucked that bitch in our home!" I snapped. I turned and walked back to my car. I quickly got in and sighed. I was about to pull off when Geno opened my car door.

"Aye...let that nigga know that no matter what you saying, you still my girl!" He said.

"Let's not be indirect. You got something to say, you can say it to me." Jayson said.