Chapter 9

[Melissa's P

[Melissa's P.O.V]

"It's like I just can't get through to her! I try, and I try, and I try, but it's like she doesn't want to be helped! She's my little sister and I love her, but enough is enough!" I snapped. I was venting to Kevin about Millie and the more I talked about it, the madder I got.

"Sweetie calm down. I'm sure she has a reasonable explanation on why she went back home." Kevin said.

"There is no explanation for going back to an unfaithful asshole! That's like me going back to my ex husband!" I said.

"Which will never happen!" Kevin snapped. I giggled and kissed him.

"Of course it'll never happen. I was just using that as an example." I said.

"Have you returned her calls?" He asked.

"No! I told her I was done. It's been two weeks and she should know that when I'm done, I am done!" I said.

"You're being unfair." Kevin said.

"Oh well. I don't want to hear anything she has to say. Now excuse me while your "unfair" fiancée goes and starts dinner." I said. I was about to walk out, but Kevin grabbed me by my waist.

"I'll cook dinner. Call your sister." He said.

"You can cook, but I'm not calling her." I said.

"Fine. Be hardheaded, but until you call and talk to your sister then you won't be getting any sex." He said. My mouth dropped as I laughed.

"Oh really?" I said. He smiled and nodded.

"Fine. I can live without it." I said. I gave him a wink as I skipped into the kitchen. I guess I will call Millie, but I'll wait a few more days until then.

 I guess I will call Millie, but I'll wait a few more days until then

[Millie's P.O.V]

I was sitting quietly in my car. I looked like hell and I couldn't even begin to remember when I had a decent nights rest. I fixed my curls and glanced back at Kenziee who was fast asleep in her car seat. When I saw the approaching headlights, I quickly climbed out the car. I stopped when I saw Jayson and another girl getting out of his car.