Chapter 5

[Tasha's P

[Tasha's P.O.V]

Antwan had finished loading everything into the car while I got Princess situated in her car seat. A wave of sadness had come over me as we prepared to leave our perfect life behind.

"Mommy where we going?" Princess asked.

"We're moving baby." I said.

"Why? I like our house." She said.

"I know, but it's for daddy's job." I lied. I handed her a cup of juice and a snack. I went back into the house and savored my final moments in the house.

"Come on babe. We have to go." Ant said coming up behind me.

"It just isn't fair." I whispered.

"I know, but I promise that we'll be fine. Trust me baby. I got this." He said. I nodded and headed back to the car. I felt the tears coming, but I held them in as I got settled in the passenger seat. Antwan grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Bear with me baby. We're going to get through this." He said. I nodded. I put my trust in this man and if he says we're going to be okay, then we're going to be okay.

[Geno's P

[Geno's P.O.V]

I knew I was on Melissa's shit list so going to her for help was pointless. I was in my car smoking until Melissa's car had passed me by. I started my car and quickly followed her. I knew she knew where Cam was and if she wasn't going to tell me where she was then I'd just have to follow her. We drove for about ten minutes until we got to the Residence Inn hotels. I parked a few cars down from her and watched as her and the twins went towards the back. I hopped out the car and casually walked to the back. I stopped at the corner and saw them knocking on the door. Minutes later, I saw Cam open the door and I knew I hit the jackpot. I was going to give her until tomorrow to cool off, but that was it. She was bringing her ass home whether she liked it or not.

I hurried to my car and headed over to Marisol's house to see my daughter. I used my key to unlock the door and headed upstairs to the bedroom. I walked in and saw Marisol naked on her bed putting on lotion. She glanced up at me and noticed me staring. My dick immediately got on hard and I quickly adjusted it before she noticed it.