Chapter 9

***Ashleys P.O.V**

"They said they would get a cab" I said still looking at my phone. In the meantime of us waiting Jacob already had his stuff in the car.

"Uh. Ashley? Are you really dating someone?" jacob asked me as we both got in the car and shut the doors.

"Yes and no. Yesterday was our first date.. and its not serious" I sighed and Jacob nodded.

"So he wouldn't mind if I held your hand?" He asked and slipped his hand in mine.

I smiled at him. "I don't think he would care" I said even though I wasn't sure at all.

The drive home was fun actually. Once we got there we got out and Jacob got jis bag and right away was by my sode and held my hand.

He looked at me and smiled and I looked up at him. I didn't notice we were starring at eachother till someone cleared their throat. I looked at the door to see the 5 guys awkwardly standing there. Josh must have gone home.

I bit my lip and let go of Jacobs hand as they aproached. I can see both Louis and Harry sizing him up. Jacob looked at all of them and I could tell he got a little jealous I was close to them but hid it with a smile.

"I'm Jacob. Ashleys boyfriend" He said with a smirk and I elbowed him in his ribs.

"Jacob, this is Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn. And guys this is my EX boyfriend, Jacob" I said and I could feel Jacob tense beside me.

They all mumbled there hellos except both Harry and Louis. They just starred at him.

"Well noth to interupt with your stare off I'm gonna go change" I said but Louis suddenly grabbed my arm and pecked my lips.

"Are we still on for tomarrow night?" He asks loud enough for everyone to hear.

I glarred at him. "Yeah we are on" I said annoyed that he said that when I told him not too.

"Jacob come on let's change and I know the perfect place for us to" I looked around at the guys. They all stared at me except Harry who was glarring at me and Louis who was confused. I was lost at words.

"Dance?" Jacob answered and smiled. He grabbed my wrist and took me inside.

"Yeah. Come on I'll show you to my room" I said and started to walk to my room Jacob behind me carring his stuff.

He set his bags next to Nickie and Ashleys and sat on my bed. "Alright I wanna take you to this clearing I found in the woods" I smiled and he returned it.

"Can we take a breather for a minute?" He asked and opened his arms and I walked to him sitting next to him and cuddled into him as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Now how about you tell me what's going on between you and Harry?" He asked and I looked confused at him. "The way he looks at you babe. Its almost impossible to miss" He said and moved hair out of my face.

"Nothings going on" I said shaking my head and playing with my fingers looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

"Maybe nothing for you.. But something for him" He said holding me close. He rubbed his hands up and down my back.

"So... Why are you here Jacob?" I asked and bit my lip.

"Im here because I want to get you back. I love you Ashley" he said seriously.

**Sarahs P.O.V**

Once Nickie calmed down we tried to find our way back out but got stuck at the revolving doors. THOSE ARE SO MUCH FUN!!!

I use to think that whenever someone pushed it a light or something would turn on. I don't know I. was a messed up kid.

"Come on Nickie its time to go" I laughed stepping out and so did Nickie.

There was a cab waiting for us and I told him harrys adress. Why is it my two best friends always have the most drama? God.

"Oh my Becky Sarah! Think about it. WE ARE STAYING AT A HOUSE WITH HARRY STYLES" She yelled. Yup it sinked in.

She went on and on and on.

**Harrys P.O.V**

What is wrong with Louis? He is such a kid why in hell would she go out with him? I'm ten times better then him. I can treat her better and he couldnt make her feel as good as I could.

I groaned. Once I saw, what's his name? Jacob? Take her inside.

I grabbed Lous shoulder and turned him so he was facing me. "Didn't I tell you she was off limits" I growled.

"Calm down mate. Its not like I'm taking your whore for the week from you" He said rudely. "And why do you care? You didn't like her in the first place"

But I like her now and she is my SWB (Sister with benifits) It sounds so wrong but its not like we are actually related.

"I just do and I don't want you seeing her" I said and crossed my arms.

"No I want to date her and till she says she's done with me we are togather"

"You went on one date. Obviously she doesn't like you like she likes that Jacob kid" I growled.

"Whatever Harry point is is I'm dating her."

"Not if I have something to do with it" I growled and went to punch him but Liam grabbed my arm.

"Calm down Haz" he said seriously and I nodded.

I like Ashley. I mean not like I like my bed buddies but she's diffrent.

I like HER.

♪♪♪♪

So comment vote whatever again. I don't know if you guys like this so comment suggestions or if you want them to act diffrently..

Oh and another thing. Who do you want her to end up with?

xoxo