Chapter 1

**Harrys P.O.V**

I laughed as I watched Louis do a front flip into the pool. Right now me and the boys have just been chilling all day in the pool and relaxing. My new step sister is suppose to come today and I guess it would be fun to mess with her. I mean. What else are brothers for?

I looked around the back yard. There was the driveway that came deeply into the back yard then ended with a garage, a nice patio outside the back sliding door, there was a lake in the distance, and gardens all over the yard. It was nice simple. Mum did good.

I dunked Nialls head under water and laughed. "Heyy" He whined and pushed me. I came back up and smiled

"Zayn. Come on and get into the water" I said and looked at the rest of the boys.Niall at some point climbed onto Liams back while Louis was floating by the edge of the pool while Zayn was on his phone in a patio chair.

"I don't want to" He said with a shrug and I scuffed. Right when I was about to say something I heard a car pull up. It was a black SUV. Yup that has to be them.

Then I saw a girl climb out of the car with her arms crossed. The way her clothes looked you had a lot to imagine, unlike other girls who let everything hang out. I looked her up and down and smirked. She's so mi-

"she's so fit!" Niall said while looking at her. I then noticed they were all looking at her. I suddenly got a urge of jealousy. Damn I just met the girl and I'm possessive over her.

"Shut up she's my soon to be sister" I said and everyone got out of the pool, except Zayn. He just stood up.

I followed Louis out of the pool and grabbed a towel drying off a little then I saw Louis standing right in front of her. He didn't even dry off like me, Niall, and Liam did while Zayn finished texting Perrie, his girlfriend.

**Ashleys P.O.V**

I just got out of the car and I can already hear whispers. How nice. Note the sarcasm.

I sighed and fixed my shirt so it wasn't all crumpled up. I was about to open the door to the back when my dad stopped me. "Be nice. Harry is going to be your brother soon so I want you to maybe hang out with him and his friends. Its a nice opportunity for you to make friends. Now don't worry about the bags. I got them" He whispered then walked to the car and grabbed a couple bags.

I looked forward and saw one of the boys walking towards me. Name? Name? Er. What's this ones name? I racked my brain.

I'm not a fan of One Direction but I like their music. But I don't know their names and faces.

He stood right in front of me and I looked up at him. "I think you might be a little wet" I said pointing out the obvious. He was soaking wet!!

He chuckled and smirked. "Yeah. I just wanted to meet you. I'm Louis. Louis Tomlinson" He said and held out his hand.

"Uh. Ashley Smith" I said and put my hand in his shaking it slightly. Okay remember; brown hair + blue eyes = Louis.

As soon as I started to pull back he gripped my hand tighter then let go when he heard a throat being cleared.What. Was. That?! "Want to meet the rest of us or are you good letting Louis eye rape you" A boy with curly hair said and had the rest of the boys next to him.

Curly hair? Oh that ones Harry! The one im living with.. Great. I blushed and let my hair cover it. "Well as much as I love Louis eye rapping me." I said with sarcasm "Maybe I should meet you guys" I said and looked at the rest of them.

"Liam" "Zayn" "Niall" They introduced themselves.

"And I'm Harry" Harrys said in a deep voice and pulled me in for a loose hug. I stood there awkwardly. "Oh. Sorry we usually hug everyone" Harrys says and let's me go.

I nodded. "Its fine" I said and stepped back. Harry kept starring at me and I looked at him and he looked me straight into the eyes.

"-Ome swimming!" Louis said but I missed half of it. I looked at him and shook Harry off my mind.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" I asked looking at Louis.

"I said Would you like to come swimming?" He asked and pointed to the pool.

"I don't think I-" I started but Harry cut me off.

"Your dad would want you to come" He stated. What is with him? Is he always like this.

That's when Harry noticed Louis starring at me. He threw daggers with his eyes. "Ashley. Let's find your bathing suit" Harry said and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Whoa" I said as he practically dragged me into the house. My dad had all my bags in my room.

"I don't like the way they stare at you" Harry said as he stopped in the middle of the hallway and put his arms on earthier side of me trapping me in.

I looked at him. "Its not my fault" I said and backed inti the wall earning a smirk from him.

He dipped his head down so it was a couple inches from mine. "You're right its not your fault you're so damn beautiful" He whispered.

"Uh Harry? Can you back up please" i said my breath shaky.

"Tell them to back off of you. Tell them you belong to someone else" He said and moved a peice of hair out of my face.

"B-but I don't." I said and mentally slapped myself for stuttering.

His smirk just grew. "You're mine from now on" He said and lightly bumped his face with mine to see if I would back up.

"But your my-" I started but got cut off by lips being pressed to mine. I didn't respond. I kept my lips tight shut and wouldn't kiss back.

He backed up and looked at me. "Say that your mine" He whispered

"Your almost my br-" I said and once again I was cut off by lips. He gripped onto my wrists lightly and pulled them up so they were around his neck.

"Kiss" He muttered on my lips. I finally gave in and kissed back opening my mouth and sucking on his bottom lip. He did the same as our lips moved in sync. Then he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I didn't allow it. He then slid his hand down and squeezed my butt causing my to gasp. He took the opportunity and slid his tongue in my mouth. Before I knew what I was doing we fought for dominance but sadly he won.He explored my mouth before pulling back and pecking my lips but staying close to me.

"Say it" He whispered and I could feel his breath on my lips. "Say youre mine, Ashley"

"I- We- I- sis-" I said and I couldn't get actual words to come out. He rested his hand mid thigh and started going higher.

"Forget our parents. Now please say it" He begged rubbing small circles. If he only knew what he was doing to me. Wait he probably does.

"I'm yours" I whispered and looked at the ground. I knew it was wrong. I shouldn't of said it. I was about to take it back before Harry tilted my chin up.

"Good" He said then backed up.

**Harrys P.O.V**

"I'm yours" she whispered and looked at the ground.

She is so fragile. Its going to be fun playing with her. I'm not looking for relationships I'm looking for fun and the thought of Louis getting her when she gave me sexual frustration the moment I layed eyes on her. Would kill me.

"Good. I'll leave you to get changed" I said and then walked away like it was nothing.

♪♪♪♪

I know Harry isn't like this in real life but its just a story XD. Well anyway. Here's the first real chapter and.I hoped you liked it!! Oh and I try to update everyday!! So new chapter tomarrow. Please comment or vote or something to let me know you like it

xoxo