Chapter 13

I looked around confused as my heart started beating all weird. I went to the kitchen and drink water. "Are you okay?" Suga followed me and i drank faster. "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME?" I look at him straight in the face and spoke with confidence.
"Just because you have a dog doesn't mean ill forgive you, funny how now your the one begging now. Remember when you pushed me? Yeah" i lifted my sleeve up and show a faint bruise. I didn't make a big deal out if it or didn't mention it because i really didn't mind.
       His eyes seem to widen and he grabbed my hand forcefully and pressed his lips against the bruise. "I didn't know back then i would fall in love with you....I'm sorry." I freed my hand from his grip.
      "Why did you kiss me? What about ji-woon!" I look down as my tears fall. "YOU KISSED JI-WOON LIKE THERE WAS NO TOMORROW!" He hugged me and put me on the dinner table. He was in between my legs and he was giving me an even tighter hug.
"Actually she kissed me. The boys explained everything to her and she understood. She is the type of girl that will understand anything if you put a good reason behind it."
The position we were in was rather awkward so i get off the table and sat on the couch. I hear him chuckle and he sits next to me. "Why did you leave? You are not easy." My cheeks go bright red as i figure out what he was talking about.
"YA! Don't ever go near my thighs unless we are married!" "Wow you don't wanna do anything until your married?! Wow thats sad. So that means your a virgin?" He was laughing and i punch his arm.
"Its okay i still love you." I look at dug and smile with my thighs to my chest. "Hey, isn't dug a boy name?" He nods. "What about duggie?" He laughs and jumps on her. "Your name is now duggie"
The door opens and we see 6 guys which by now you know who they are. "Why must you make us do the hard work?" Suga huged duggie and looked at all of them. "Ya! Stop complaining! One day when you fall in love ill do the same thing."
They all scoff and i hear someone's stomach growl. "Woah, was that a dragon?" They all say "lets eat something!" In unison. "How about we go eat? Kimchi?" They all stand up including me and I go to my room to get so money and shoes.
I had to decide to wear jordans or flats. I chose flats. I went back the the living room and smile. "Are yall ready?"