Chapter 8

I frown and followed him. We ended up in a pizza place. I sat down and looked down. "Suga i promise ill pay you back for everything your doing today."

"You will one day...." I felt a wave of uneasiness coming from suga. We shouldn't do this, his girlfriend should be here, not me.

      "S-suga hows your relationship with ji-woon? Is she okay?" "Phst.."

     He takes a sip of the water. "Why are you asking about her?"

      "Truth?" He nodded.

       "Well i was thinking how much your girlfriend would want to be here instead of me."

     "Right just with another guy" He rolled his eyes. "I know shes been using me, still me and her have been through so much together, its hard you know."

     The waiter came up to us and he ordered for me. He ordered a pepperoni. He kept telling me about ji-woon and i listened happily. Tough every time he said her name. i got that thing in my chest when i saw ji-woon for the first time.

    The waiter came back and my eyes almost fell out of their sockets. "YAH WHY DID YOU GET THE PEPPERONI AS HEARTS!?!"

    "IT WASN'T ME!" "Um those 6 boys over there told us to."
     We both look at each other confused then look to the side. Immediately, they all turn around. It was the 6 friends of suga. I wisper to suga. "They are following us aren't they?" He nodded and rolled his eyes. "Follow my lead Ha-yoon"

He spoke i bit louder for them to be able to hear. "Hm! I wonder who would do this?"

    "Yeah" "whatever im hungry you want some ha yoon?" I nod and grab a pice. He slaps my hand off and feeds me by hand.

Why? Wait... What? He grabbed the pizza and shoved it im my mouth. I wispered while i chewed. "You little shit" He laughs and we both notice the boys move to a seat so they can see us better.

"Do you think their buying it?"

     "No your being to obvious"

     "hmm"

     He was thinking of a show to put on. "Dont slap me kay?"

     "What?"

    "Stand up."

     "What?...." I stood up and he did to. "The pizza was good lets go now."

He interlocked his fingers with mine and went outside. Of course the boys followed and we acted like we did not know. He was smiling when he was holding my hand at the same time it felt like a wave a protection was hovering above me.

Suga stopped and checked if the boys were still looking. They were. "Ha-yoon get ready we are going to give them a really good show."
I was expecting him to slap me and we end the night there. Thats what i thought.... I closed my eyes tightly and waited for me to get slapped. Instead, he put him hand on my cheeks and pressed his lips against mine.

I open my eyes immediately and see suga was against me. Not only that but, unconsciously, i was on my tiptoes kissing him passionately. I expected him to hate my guts now he was kissing me?

My heart was beating so fast i thought i would go into cardiac arrest. Why was he doing this? Was he playing with me? A day ago you wanted to kill me now look at us now. I felt used at the same time i felt happy.
Why are my hormones so stupid? He stopped and gave me a hug. He wispered in my ear which makes my body shiver. "Im sorry i treated you like shit these past days" i single tear went down my cheek.

Out of all the questions in my mind, one stood out the most. Was he still acting? I bit my bottom lip unsure what to think. His lips were soft but they seemed to tease me. And let me tell you it didn't help AT ALL that, that was my first kiss.

Was this right? Suga has a girlfriend.... Why did he kiss me? I pushed him off of me and he falls on the floor. Tears started falling uncontrollably. "YOU JERK!" My blood finally was at it boiling point.

The girl you always saw smile was gone...... No where to be found.... "EVEN IF IT WAS JUST ACTING I BELIEVED ALL OF IT LIKE THE DIPSHIT I AM. YOU ARE WRAPPING ME AROUND YOUR FINGER JUST SO YOU CAN WATCH ME FALL SLOWLY..... Y-YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON I EVER MET! I WISH I HAD NEVER MET YOU!"

I ran off home to cry.

I only had a pillow to talk to i felted UNWANTED, like i had nothing to live for. I lifted my knees against my chest and cried.