Chapter 2

I look over to my book with my eyes wide open. One of them pushed me over to the ground and started throwing all of my text books, one by one, out my locker. By the look on my face it was easy to tell i was horrified.

           It only seemed like one of them was causing havoc. All of them we're waiting for something. For him to leave... maybe? All of the sudden, he stopped and charged to me, his face was now two inches away from mine.

           "Listen here and listen well, all of these lockers are mine. Dont you ever fucking dare to breathe in their direction again."

          He grabbed my shirt and lifted me up in it. "Do you understand?"

          Sheesh... "But.....but where am i-i going to p-put my stuff?" He laughed mockingly. "Hmm you dress like a bad girl but act like a Sidney girl." He dropped me to the floor and kicked my backpack to the wall.
    He leaves and all of the rest of the boys come rushing to me. "Are you okay?" One of them offered their hand and i hesitantly took it.

           I was shaking aggressively. I had never bullied in my life. Let alone ive never seen anyone get bullied this badly.

           They examine me to see if i was okay. "Dont mind suga. Im Teahyung but you can call me V. This is jin, jimin, j-hope, rapmon, and jung kook. I was holding tears back since he dropped me.

    How can someone be so hurtful?

            "You dont look so good do you want to go to the nurse." I rub my arm. "N-no thanks" the bell rings and i remember all my books are on the ground. I run to my books and put them in my backpack. "Wow im going to be late in my first day." I put my backpack on, it was soooo heavy. I ran to class and the teacher smiled.

           She called all the students to sit so i can introduce myself. "Class id like you to meet our new student." I bowed.         

                "Annyeonghaseyo my names is Ha-yoon please take care of me" i smiled the best i could and all the sudden i had a paper ball thrown at me. "BOO!" It was that suga guy. All of the rest of the boys were there too.

        Why me? Why this class?

           "MIN YOONGI! Stay after class so i can write your 9th detention this month." 9th? What? This guy was no one to be messed with, yet i was his main target.

           He rolled his eyes and the teacher looks at me with a warm smile. "Im sorry you had to see that." She pointed to the seat behind suga and smiled. "Ill move you if he bothers you again okay? But for now just please sit."

           I nod and put on a fake smile. I go to the seat and when i put my backpack on the floor carelessly. It made a thud. Thats how heavy it was. I sit and look forward. I look at his hair. I could tell he had dyed his hair more than once. For some weird reason, i wanted to touch his hair. Im stupid what am i thinking about? He'll probably chop my fingers off with a locker.

          Once again, i had a little paper thrown to my face. I opened it and read it.

       "Ha yoon huh? Im going to have fun messing with you (っ˘ω˘ς )"

           I roll my eyes and grabbed a pencil.

        "Why wont you leave me alone, im sorry. I said sorry now, can you stop? Plz ;( "

           i threw the paper back at him. He was laughing quietly. He passed back another pice of paper.

          "When pigs fly you dipshit."

            He was making me feel horrible. Out of all people he could of chose, he chose me. This year will suck. I came here to finish school not to make friends........right?