Chapter 5

I smiled and took out my note book. I waited for her to start but the unexpected happened. "Ha-yoon may i speak with you?" Was i in trouble? I pointed to myself, unsure what was going to happen.

            She nods and goes out of the classroom. Im dead, what did i do though? I stood up and went outside with the teacher. "Don't worry your not in trouble." Phew..... that was close. "So whats up?"

            She hesitated to tell me. "I need to ask a favor of you." I smile and nod. "Ill do it miss anything, just say it." "Can you stay to help Yoongi with his punishment?" My mouth flew open.

        "Why me?"She explained to me. "No one wanted to be involved with him. I see that you get along. All of us cannot watch him, all the teachers have meetings. Therefore, we are asking you to help.... His punishment was to clean the school bathrooms."

                 As always I couldn't say no. "Um yeah why not, because i wasn't even going to sleep today......" "So you'll do it." I nod and go back to class. When i go to my seat i stop at sugas desk and give him the dead eye. I sat down and went to sleep.

                  I did my best to hide behind sugas back to sleep so I couldn't be seen. About an hour and 30 minutes later. Suga almost pushed me out if my seat to wake me up. "Snore much? Ya dipshit." "Hmm?" I was still half asleep.

                "Class is over she saw you sleeping but let you be. I dont know why she leaves you alone to sleep but nooooo! She just has to give me detention every-time i yawn."

                 I was grumpy once again. "Well if it wasn't for someone i would of gotten sleep yesterday." I roll my eyes and pick up my backpack. I pushed him to get trough. Why was i being so mean to him. I wanted to say sorry badly. In fact i almost went back to say sorry but i held back.

                   Basically, i slept in every single class. But they never did wake me up. I guess it was because they knew i had big responsibility in my hands. Ugh. Finally the day ended and i was out to look for suga.

                The hallways seem to be empty. "SUGA!" "S-SUGA WHERE ARE YOU!" At the corner of my eye i see jin putting stuff in his locker. I run to him and remember i cant go anywhere near the lockers.
I called at jin from a far and he looked at me like i was stupid. "Why are you all the way over there?" I roll my eyes and yawn. "Wheres suga!?!" "Erm behind you?" My eyebrows shift and i turn around.

                   I fall as i am extremely shocked. He was basically in my face. "I hear your taking care if me huh? Sucks for you because im leaving and you cant do anything." I look down and grin. I remember my dad told me something about boys when i was little. "Ha-yoon if you ever want something from a boy just cry they fall for it every time...... Thats how your mother and i got married."

                     I quickly wipe the grin off my face and start to fake cry while he tried to walk away. I look at jin quickly and he was laughing and giving me a thumbs up. "O-o-oppa... Why.... WHAAAA.... Why are you so mean to me!?!? WHAAA!"

                    He turns around and has an uneasy face. "Fine fine just stop crying." I jump up and grabbed his wrists. "HA! then lets go clean." "Aigoo.... Little brat." I look at jin one last time and he gave me a thumbs up, i made a funny face to jin as me and suga headed to the restrooms.