"I think you should stay out of this one," Ally told her politely, smiling a little."We do not want Lauren to lose a friend. And Lauren seems to really like Y/N, with the way things are, I mean. She likes the way things are with Y/N, a normal friendship with no problems." Ally told Dinah.

"I know. I won't do anything." Dinah sighed, unlocking her phone and opening her Twitter open, even though the two girls were on her mind.

*
W
a
n
t
e
d
*

"I still can't believe you convinced me to bring you here." Y/N mumbled, walking up the steps to her house, well her parents house. She looked up at it, then looked at Lauren who was smiling at her innocently. She scoffed playfully, shaking her head as she gestured to Lauren to follow her.

"What did your parents say when you called?" Lauren asked, watching Y/N unlock the front door.

"My mom said it was fine, my dad didn't say anything." Y/N mumbled the last part, opening the door and moving aside to let Lauren in. She closed the door once they were both in, then the both jumped when they heard a bark."Ph my god, I forgot about her." Y/N squinted her eyes at the small dog.

"Aw, she's so cute." Lauren kneeled down, petting the small dog."She looks just like Dash."

"Which one? From Miami, or 2.0?" Y/N asked, looking around the house briefly, to notice the changes, then looked back at Lauren.

"Why do you call him 2.0?" Lauren asked, standing up.

"Because he's the second version of your first dog." Y/N said in a duh tone, scoffing at Lauren which made the green eyed girl give her a look."How did you not get that?"

"Just show me your room." Lauren said, which made Y/N groan before reluctantly going up the stairs with Lauren following. Lauren followed excitedly, rushing up the stairs with an excited grin. Y/N shook her head at the girl with a smile on her face, not believing that the girl was older than her by a couple of months. Speaking of older, Lauren's turning twenty next week, which reminds Y/N she needs to look for a gift.

Y/N opened her bedroom door, turning her lights on once she stepped in. Y/N raised her eyebrows as she looked around in her room, she didn't expect everything to be exactly where it was when she left. She watched Lauren walk past her, walking further into the room and going directly to the bookshelf in her room. Y/N scratched the back of her neck, remembering a few things she had in her bookshelf. But then her eyebrows furrowed remembering another thing, she looked under her bed and saw it was disconnects so she crawled and reached to connect it.

Lauren jumped when she saw the Christmas lights in the bookshelf light up. Y/N laughed quietly, standing up catching Lauren's glare at her. She raised her hands up in defense before Lauren turned back to her bookshelf, looking through the books she had. Y/N blew on her TV, coughing when a lot of dust flew around. Her parents must have never went into her room when she left. Y/N shook her head, looking at her bed and seeing it was still unmade like she left it. She shrugged, throwing herself on her bed to sit. She watched Lauren pull a book out, then pull it out to take something else out.

"What's this?" Lauren asked, holding a small, what seemed like a jewelry box. Y/N half smiled, playing with the ends of the blanket on her bed to avoid looking at Lauren's eyes when she told her what it was. Or at least what it represented.