|17| You're Pretty Fucking Dope

Start from the beginning

"You're acting like a child!" Lauren shouted making Y/N stop walking.

Y/N looked up at the sky, taking a deep breath to try and calm herself down. She shook her head, no good will come from yelling at Lauren again. So she simply shook her head and continued walking to where her feet took her.

"And you're running!" Lauren shouted, again, making Y/N stop. Taking a deep breath, Y/N shoved her hands in her pockets, biting the inside of her cheek before turning around. Lauren had her arms crossed, she couldn't exactly see her eyes but if she could she could probably see how this was hurting Lauren. That's something Y/N learned of Lauren, she could hide her emotions but her eyes couldn't.

"It's not running if I tell you where I'm going." Y/N shrugged, yelling so Lauren could hear her. Lauren scoffed, shaking her head looking away from the girl."I'm going to my old elementary school. See you after your concert." Y/N said then turned around, beginning to walk away.

"Y/N!" Lauren shouted, clenching her fists."Y/N!"

The younger girl acted like she didn't hear her name being called, she just kept walking sighing quietly to herself."Don't look back." Y/N muttered to herself, knowing if she did she would give in.

"Are you Lauren Jauregui?" Lauren turned her head, quickly wiping her tears away as she forced a smile on her face. The little girl looked up at her, smiling with a pen and a newspaper in her hand."Can you sign this?" The little girl asked shyly, holding the pen and newspaper up to Lauren. Lauren giggle quietly, glancing to where Y/N walked off to only to find her already out of sight.

"Uh, yeah." Lauren said as happily as she could. She took the pen, kneeled beside the little girl and began signing it."You coming to the show tonight?" She asked the little girl.

"No. My Mom doesn't have enough money for it." The little girl shrugged sadly, a small pout on her lips."My Mom said it was half her paycheck."

"Damn." Lauren muttered, smiling innocently when she saw the little girl look at her questionably."What school do you go to?"

"Why?" The little girl asked her skeptically.

Lauren chuckled, handing her the pen back."I just wanna know." She shrugged.

"Well I used to go to the elementary school that was five blocks from here," Lauren's eyes widen happily, nodding to let the girl know she can continue."but now I go to the middle school that's like thirty minutes away. I take the bus now." The girl said happily.

"Can you tell me the name of the elementary school?" Without a second thought, the little girl told her the name. Lauren stood up happily, but the girl wanted to continue talking which made Lauren mentally groan. Any other time she would love to talk to the little girl, but right now she has get Y/N because they need to work things out.

The little girl stopped talking abruptly, making Lauren look at her questionably."I have to go." The little girl said, her eyes wide before she ran over to the corner of the street. Lauren followed her with her eyes, then turned around to look at where she was looking. Her own eyes widen, she can now say that she has ran away from a group of fans...as of now. Lauren took a deep breath, beginning to run as she heard the screams get closer.

Y/N picked her head up, furrowing her eyebrows when she heard screams. Then she shook it off, it's New York. Wait a second, it's New York. Y/N stood up from the swing she was on, rushing over to the corner of the park of the school she was in. She squinted her eyes, trying to see why those people looked like they were getting closer. She raised her eyebrow, then her eyes widen when she saw Lauren running towards her.