U n e x p e c t e d L o v e - 12

I was in disbelief, in what I was hearing. I turned around to open the door, I twisted it and walked in and Justin had his head in his hands. Justin's head shot up when he saw me and looked at me with sad eyes.

Turning on my heels, I walked back to the door. "Vanessa, wait babe please!" I ignored him and opened the door and still kept on walkng. I heard the door opened and somebody running behind me.

"Vanessa, please! I can explain I really can explain!" I rolled my eyes, "Babe, I'm really sorry ple-" I cut him off, "Save it Justin, you did me wrong. You really did, I'm done"

Justin grabbed my wrists and whipped me around to look at him, "Vanessa, seriously can you listen?" "No, why should I? You have been lying this whole time to me!" I shouted out, the tears were starting to come down.

I turned on my heels and walked away, I turned around to see Justin was following me. What the hell? He needs to leave me alone before I smack him in the face or something.

The elevator door opened and I ran in, I didn't see Justin nowhere in sight so I pressed the lobby button. The elevator door was still opened and then that's when I saw him, he ran to the door and I reached over and kept on pressing the 'close door' button but it just wouldn't budge.

Justin ran inside and looked at me and said "Listen, we are going to talk about this shit whether you like it or not! Okay?" "I don't have to say anything" "I'll guess you will just listen then, since you don't want to speak" Justin spat back.

"Do I even have to listen to you? Justin, if you had a thing with selena then why did you pretend that you had a thing with me too? It's okay though, your just like the others" I said, feeling my voice crack.

"What do you mean, just like the others? I'm different and your acting like a bitch right now" Justin replied back, he got closer to me and his eyes seemed to get really dark.

I felt so disrespected, the only thing I could think of is smacking him and that's what I did, how could Justin? He rubbed his face in hurt and amazement on what I just did.

"Why did you just do that? Don't be mad because your acting like a bitch, it's your fault. Lighten up some and don't think your past is all good too. Savannah also told me what she saw about you too" Justin said.

"Wait, what did she tell you?" I was shouting at the top of my lungs, I was so sick of her telling lies.

"She said that she saw you with another bo-" then the elevator made a huge noise and I realized that it got stuck. 'My luck, just my luck' I thought to myself.

"As I was saying, she saw you talking to another guy on the elevator" I was shocked, then I remembered about the altercation I had with the guy trying to spit game at me.

"Excuse me, but that's not what happened! He was trying to hit on me and I told him that I had a boyfriend but it doesn't seem like I have one anymore!" I said.

Justin ran his fingers through his hair and looked down at the ground, then looked back up at me. This time with some calm eyes.

"You know what, I'm so done with putting up with this bullshit. If you want to be with me Justin, let me know! Cause I'm done being hurt by guys" I said.

"Well, are you ever going to be quiet so I can explain on my part?" Justin said back, he sat down on the elevator floor and looked down while tapping his hands on the floor. 

"Okay, well go ahead! I'm waiting" I said as I put my hand on my hip waiting for him to speak on his behalf even though I knew that anything that came out of his mouth was going to be bullshit. 

"So, first Savannah is lying. Selena isn't even here for me to have sex with her, second why would you believe anything like that?" Justin said as he turned to look at me in disbelief. 

"Because you were acting all flirty with her and you have been out alot also! That's why and what am I supposed to think? She said that and laughed like it wasn't anything" I said in frustration. 

"Well, it isn't true. Babe, I would never do anything to you like that. Why would I ever? Oh and I've been meaning to ask you since you just went on another topic, um what do you mean by getting hurt by guys?" Justin said as he put up air quotes when he said 'Getting hurt by guys'.

I went and sat down right beside Justin and grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers and then started to speak "Okay, so it all started when I had my last boyfriend. I was kind of sorta inlove with him, he would cheat on me mutiple times but I never said anything because I thought things would be better. One day he just flat out told me and it broke my heart and I ended it, and so I thought I was going to be in the same situation" 

"Oh my god, baby why didn't you tell me?" Justin said in a concered tone, I couldn't believe he actually cared. 

"I don't know, didn't want you to worry. Or have any pity for me, it's okay" I said, I looked down at my leggings, things seemed awkward, so I decided to break the silence. 

"Oh, yeah babe" I forgot all about that, I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and went to the phone app and pressed the keys so I could call, I felt Justin's hand on my arm as I put the phone to my ear. 

"Wait, do you want to go somewhere since everything that just happened? You know go somewhere until my concert?" I smiled and nodded my head as Justin said that to me. 

The dispacther answered the call "Hello?" she said.

"I need some firefighters or somebody to get me and my boyfriend out of this elevator" I said, hoping she could send somebody fast. 

"Okay, there will be there as soon as possible, thanks for calling" She said. I smiled and hung up the phone. 

Soon enough there were some people to get me and Justin out of the elevator, we finally got out and I jumped into Justin's arms and wrapped my legs around his waist. 

"Oh my god, Justin. I love you so much!" I kissed him, his tongue grazed my lips and I opened my mouth a little so his tongue could get in. This was it, our tongues were fighting for dominance, neither of us was backing down. 

"Well, well look what we have here" I heard a familiar voice say.