U n e x p e c t e d L o v e - 1

I went and found my seats and sat down, as the countdown came on I went on twitter and saw all the beliebers, my mentions BLEW up because they had saw me and Justin's picture, I looked at it and put my hand over my mouth. I couldn't believe on how cute it was, now I knew why my mentions were exploding so bad like that. Hey, I would be doing the same thing if someone else got a picture like that and I was at home.

I put my phone back in my pocket and saw that the countdown was now at 00:00:00. I started jumping for joy, he came out and he was looking sexy as ever. I kept on dancing to the music, enjoying myself. It really was the best night of my life, I couldn't believe that this was happening. I couldn't wait to go home and tell my family all about it, especially my mom. She saw how excited I was when she bought me the tickets/meet and greets.

I saw someone tap my shoulder I looked around and it was Jen, she looked at me and smiled and said "Do you wanna be the one less lonely girl?" "OMG YESSSSS!" I jumped for joy, she took my hand and we ran backstage. I wish I could have this moment forever, I looked at Justin perform backstage. Then they started playing one less lonely girl. Jenn looked at me and said "Are you ready?" "Yes!" I stopped crying and then went on stage.

Everyone was cheering for me on stage, I couldn't believe that this was really happening. As I came out I looked and saw Justin was smiling and smirking at me when I came out on stage, I went and sat down and he started singing the song to me. He got me out of the chair and we were both standing up, He put his hands on my hips and wrapped my arms around his neck, I could feel his hot breath on my lips.

After he was done, we both ran off stage and he said "Did you have fun?" Yeah!" "Wanna hang with me and Fredo after the concert?" "Sure, go get your friend if she wants to come also" "Okay" and then I ran back to my seats and got Savannah, I grabbed her hand and literally dragged her across the arena backstage. We watched Justin and then he came out, smiling. Fredo also came with him and Fredo was smiling at Savannah.

Justin said "Lets go!" and we left and got on the tour bus, I sat beside Justin and we talked about everything. Our favorite color, age, anything you can think of. I don't know why I was telling him this stuff though, I highly doubted that he cared. I was just another fan that so happened to be the One Less Lonely Girl. I don't know why I was thinking like that but I was and NOTHING could stop me.