U n e x p e c t e d L o v e - 8

EXCUSE MY ERRORS.

Vanessa wakes up the next morning feeling amazing, she tugs at her hair and turns around to find a shirtless Justin sleeping with her sleeping like a baby.

She smiled and then got out gently and went to the bathroom so she could use the bathroom. She walked to the toilet and did what she needed to do.

After she was done, she was about to grab the door handle when she turned around and saw herself in the mirror, damn she wasn't looking too cute.

Vanessa let go of the door handle, examined hersel some more and then stripped down and hopped in the shower. She wanted to look decent for Justin since she missed his show.

After washing her hair and everything like that she stepped out of the shower and grabbed a robe and walked out of the bathroom.

She tiptoed to the closet and quietly opened it not wanting to wake Justin up and he was a boy, and NO. She was not about to be doing anything like that with him anytime soon.

Quietly opening the closet door, she rolle out her suitcase and got out a bandeau and some high waisted shorts.

It was getting hotter and hotter everyday, so she needed to wear as less clothes as possible and plus she wanted to look good for her baby Justin.

She went back to the bathroom as slowly closed the door and locked it, she undid the knot she put in her robe an let it fall down to her feet.

She grabbed the shorts and bandeau and out it on quickly, she looked down at the sink counter and saw her makeup there.

She put on some red Mac lipstick, and applied some eyeliner and mascara, she popped her lips a bit and grabbed her phone and took a few cute selfies to post on Instagram.

Vanessa opened the twitter app to see what was going on in the world and to reply some fans, she hasn't been on in awhile.

She opened up the mention tab and saw that people were mentioning her every second, the mentions read.

@VanessaMoore I love you, notice me.

@VanessaMoore: you slut, get off of my man! She rolled her eyes and kept scrolling noticing people and laughing at there reactions. It was sooo cute.

Setting the phone down she got up from off the sink counter and unlocked the door and grabbed the handle opening the door to find a sleep Justin.

She came back to the bed and grabbed her laptop and opened it as logged in and went to the bieber fever website to see Justin's meet and greets.

She finally reached them and looked at all of them, all of the girls looked so happy to meet him. Even some were crying in the picture, those are fangirls for you.

After awhile of looking at meet & greet photos, Vanessa logged out and put her hand on the top of her laptop closing it slowly not trying to wake him up.

She got up and put the computer back in the bag and opened up the sheets a little and stuck her leg so she could get back in bed with Justin.

She was startled with somebody frantically knocking on the door. She got up and walked towards the door and looked through the peephole while she had her hand on the knob.

It was a scooter looking busy or needed to say something, she stood off her tippy toes and opened the door. He walked in fast.

"What's wrong?" Vanessa said as he sat on the empty bed putting his face in his hands.

"Justin needs to get up, he's already late for an interview!" he whispered, but loud enough to wear Vanessa could hear him.

"Ok, I'm gonna wake him up" scooter gave Vanessa fake smile and watched as she went around the bed and lightly shaked Justin.