46

WARNING: AGENTS OF SHIELD SPOILERS FOR UP TO SEASON THREE FINALE

So I understand not a lot of people watch this show but I need a place to rant and here is as good as any.

first and foremost...

LINCOLN THE SWEETEST THING ON THE PLANET DIES.

DIES.

DIES.

What the actual Hell AOS writers???????

It's settled, Daisy will never love again.  I thought she wouldn't after Ward and then we just barely got Lincoln and now... I don't wanna say it anymore.

Fitzsimmons always picks the worst times to get together don't they.

WHAT IS THIS I HEAR ABOUT MARVELS MOST WANTED WITH BOBBI AND HUNTER BEING CANCELLED???

AND AOS MOVIG TO A 10 PM TIME SLOT NEXT SEASON????  I HAVE SCHOOL I HAVE TO SLEEP

THEY SAID THE SHOW WAS GOING TO GO "A LOT DARKER" BUT I DIDNT THINK THEYD GO THIS FAR AND KILL LINCOLN.

I cried when YoYo almost died and I would have lived through her death but Lincoln??  It doesn't feel real...

But there was much more that happened around that so I suppose I should touch on all those things.

Coulson's Obi Wan impression on the holograph was the best thing ever

Dr. Whatshisname that created the ugly people or whatever, reminds me too much of Hunter.  Like an older, more disturbing Hunter and I feel like they're trying to replace him.

All Lincoln wanted to do was help...

No wait, staying away from that, I love Mack but he needs to get away from YoYo that girl is distracting him and I feel like while Mack's character is entitled to a romance, now is not the time.

I would be saying the same with Fitzsimmons but come on, it's Fitzsimmons.

Daisy's begging/crying felt so real and her emotions were incredibly relatable.  I really felt what she was feeling so props to the beautiful Chloe Bennet on that, but like... Why did she have to show off her amazing acting skills for that reason???  I can't take the emotional pain this show throws at me every Tuesday, it's killing me.

Idk what to do, maybe die in a hole or something.

Oh yeah, and Hive is dead/gone/whatever but as far as I care at this point, Hive can go do something that is anatomically impossible.

Lincoln is dead and so am I
Poems are hard
I'm saying goodbye

~H.