She panted and looked in awe as Isabelle licked her juices off her fingers, "mmm, delicious!" she grinned devilishly at Clary. She moved back up and kissed the redhead softly. As she pulled back they looked into each other's sex filled eyes.

Clary's heart rate had started to go back to normal, "Teach me."

Isabelle looked at her curiously, "What?"

"Teach me. Teach me how to do what you just did."

Isabelle smiled devilishly, gripped Clary's shoulders and pulled her so Clary was on top and Isabelle was on the bottom, Clary let out a little yelp at the sudden action.

Isabelle grinned wickedly, "We better get started then."

DID YOU LIKE IT? I LIKED IT! BUT THAT'S ME AND ITS THE FIRST EVER GIRL-ON-GIRL THAT I'VE DONE AND IM QUITE PROUD OF IT!

PLEASE REVIEW IT WILL HELP ME WITH MY OTHERS AND IF I GET ENOUGH POSITIVE FEEDBACK I MIGHT DO A SECOND CHAPTER CALLED ABOUT CLARY LEARNING HOW ISABEL DOES WHAT SHE DOES.

i couldn't help myself! i had to write this and now my mind is racing with continueing ideas (I dont think ill ever be able to write a one shot!) Hope you like it! Please Review! ENJOY!

Chapter 2: New Skills

Isabel grinned wickedly, "We better get started then."

She pulled Clary down so that their lips clashed once again, her tongue obviously dominating Clary's causing a little moan to escape the redhead. Isabelle pulled back smiling.

"Now. Play with my nipples." Clary was hesitant at first but then started rubbing and tugging on Isabelle's hard nipples, she watched excitingly as the black haired beauty bit her lip in pleasure.

Isabelle slightly stammered, "S-Suck on them."

Clary followed her orders and swirled her tongue around one of her hard nipples while her hand played with the other. Clary suddenly had an urge and went for it, she lightly bit down on the sensitive nipple causing a moan to escaper Isabelle's lips. Clary fell in love with the noise immediately and needed to her more of it. So she continued sucking and nibbling and a few more moans escaped the tall girls lips.

"Move your hand lower." Isabelle ordered, Clary slid it to her waist, "Lower." Clary now knew where she wanted it. She lowered her hand and was slightly surprised to notice that Isabelle was already wet. Clary knew the basics of this bit considering she'd done it to herself many of times. She brushed the side of her hand across the front of Isabelle, creating another moan. She slowly started to move her fingers inside her folds and gently rubbing her bud in between two them. Isabelle tilted her head back and moaned louder; she grabbed the back of Clary's hair and pulled up into a passionate kiss. Clary ran her fingers against her, teasing her, as the kiss broke apart.

Isabelle grinned, her breath was slightly getting shorter, "Now here comes the fun part." Isabelle pushed Clary down so that she was at her lower half, Clary knew what she was going to do but didn't know how.

Considering that Isabelle was 'teaching' Clary she told her exactly what to do, "You have obviously found my bud, now, run your tongue along my front until you reach my bud and then slowly start sucking on it, basically what you did with my nipple."

Clary braced herself a little before she started. She followed what Isabelle had told her. She ran her tongue across Izzy's front until she reached her bud; she then started sucking on it. Isabelle threw her head back and twisted the bed sheets in between her fingers, she moaned even louder than before; Clary took this as a god sign. She swirled her tongue around her continuously causing Isabelle's breaths to come out shorter and sharper and her moans louder and more often.

Isabelle's skin felt like it was on fire at the touch of Clary, the redhead probably didn't even realize how talented she was, Isabelle had never been with a girl that was this good before and considering she was new at it gave her a certain rush of excitement. Her breaths becoming light pants, "Clary. Put your. Finger. Inside me!"

Clary slowly pushed her finger inside Isabelle's warmth, it felt different but a good different. Isabelle let out a tiny gasp that immediately turned into a loud moan and dug her nails into the bedsheets. Clary remembered what Isabelle did and started thrusting inside her, her tongue still swirling around Isabelle's sensitive bud. She suddenly felt Isabelle's spot and out of instinct started making the 'come-here' motion against it. Isabel arched her back slightly and let out an even louder moan her light pants weren't light anymore. Her chest quickly rising and falling at Clary's touch. She felt her muscles start to tighten, she arched her back and she screamed Clary's name as she release all over the redhead's hands. For a moment she was in a state of pure bliss and then she looked down at Clary devilishly. She reached for Clary's drenched finger and brought it to her own lips, licking herself off of her. Clary's body tingled at the touch of Isabel's tongue against her finger. She slowly moved up to Isabelle and kissed her once again, the taste of the black haired beauty still buzzing through her mouth. She fell down on the bed next to Isabelle and both girls slightly laughed.

"You were really good for you're first time doing that." Isabelle commented.

Clary felt a wave of cockiness sweep across her, "I know." She slyly grinned and Isabelle pushed her playfully.

Isabel stood up and slipped on her underwear, "Now, come on! We still haven't decided on what shoes I'm going to wear and we haven't even started on what you're wearing!"

Clary chuckled at Isabelle and then got up and got dressed. The rest of the afternoon went on like usual even though Clary still had the taste of Isabelle on her and Isabelle still had the taste of Clary on her.

Did you like it? Please review it helps alot!