Chapter 12: Cabin In The Woods

(Okay, can we take a minute to say how amazing that picture is? It's just... ADORABLE!!!!! It will come into this chapter, so it's not random, but man. It's so cute!)

-Lyon P. O. V.-

When the group wasn't looking, Meredy and I snuck away. We ran through the woods a bit, me leading her, our hands firmly locked together to keep with each other.

"Lyon, where are we going?" She asked, laughing.

I looked back at her, slowing down slightly. "Don't worry, I know where we are. I came up here once when I was a bit younger, about a year or two ago. Toby, Yuka, Sherry and I were up here when we all got a small craving for the outdoors. It sucked. I broke my leg when we went rock climbing, Toby fell in the river, and a bird made a nest in Yuka's eyebrows. Sherry was fine, somehow."

Meredy giggled. "Sounds funny. But, where exactly are we going?"

We pushed through one last bush and there it was.

A log cabin.

-Third Person P. O. V.-

Kata put the vials back into her pocket. "Don't worry. He's not dead. Neither of them are. But, I still need them for my plan. Your little guy is just where he needs to be, and his little 'friend' is parading out there, doing what I want him to. You want to help him? You can do that. But, won't that be kinda hard? Kinda like you. You're just really hard headed."

Ishi slammed his hand against the bar. "Shut up!"

Kata giggled. "You can try to help him. You just need to get out of this cell. You can do that, right? The key's right over there." She pointed to the cell behind her again. "Then you have to find him. And his impostor, and get the vials, and know my magic. So, good luck, Stony."

Ishi tried to grab her through the bars, but she backed away. "You bitch! You dirty rotten traitor!"

Kata's grin turned to one of complete seriousness. "Ishi, when did I say that I was betraying anyone?"

The stone slayer stopped. "What...?"

The woman laughed. She leaned closer to the cell and put her hand on the bottom of his chin. "Everything I'm doing is all part of my plan. My plan to beat Crime Sorciere. Everything. The exceeds, the prisoners, even trapping your pretty face. You'll be fine. I won't let them touch a hair on your pretty little head. Good luck, Ishi."

Kata kissed Ishi's cheek.

"We'll get our happily ever soon, my prince."

"Even after all this time? Even after the tower?"

Kata nodded. "Even after that Scarlet bastard murdered our chance of happiness, and the man who could deliver it."

Ishi nodded, then sat down in his cell with full consent. "Okay. I trust you, Kata. Go do what's right."

The woman nodded and walked past the cells and out of the dungeon.

-Meredy P. O. V.-

"A... A log cabin?" I asked, a bit confused.

"Figured it be best if we get a good night's rest before the big fight tomorrow." Lyon said as we entered the cabin.

"I've got a bad feeling about this..."

"Are you a force user now? What's wrong?"

"Don't you watch horror movies!? It's a cabin in the woods!"