Chapter 6

"HUH?!?!" The reaction was definite.

"We're recruiting them in?!?!" Ji Hyo had the most explosive reaction.

"Calm down noona.." Joong Ki smiled as he touched her shoulder.

"Jae Suk hyung, why? Recruiting Kim Jong Kook would be understandable, but HaHa? I thought the info said that he feared fighting?" Gary questioned.

"Yeah, I've thought about that too." Kwang Soo nodded.

"Suk Jin Oppa? What do you think?" Ji Hyo asked the eldest.

"Jae Suk's right. We should include Ha Dong Hoon too. If our enemies found out about Ha Dong Hoon, then he would most probably become a hostage to us."

"Yes. Other than that, I see potential in him. Joong Ki?" Jae Suk said. Joong Ki nodded as he typed in something into his laptop that was linked to the huge screen.

"Ha Dong Hoon has been acing all his science examinations in both elementary and secondary school. He seems to have an interest in science and chemistry."

"How does that help?" Ji Hyo asked.

"Science. It is a huge thing in the world right now. You'll realise it when he joins." Jae Suk explained.

"So, any objections?"

"......."

"Alright. Gary and I will bring the both of them here tomorrow after school. Dismissed." With that, Jae Suk's attitude changed 180.

"Guys, want to eat Korean BBQ? We haven't had it in awhile and I felt like having it tonight. My treat?" Jae Suk grin.

"Yeah! Jae Suk hyung is treating!" Kwang Soo clapped in glee.

"I'm in!" Ji Hyo raised her hand at the mention of food.

"I'll go too!" Joong Ki said as he packed up his laptops.

"Don't forget me!" Suk Jin laughed.

"Hah... Of course I'm going." Gary said finally when everyone turned to him.

"Let's go then!" Jae Suk announced happily in contrast to his serious meeting mood.

~~~ Tomorrow, HaHa

"Hyung! I have a feeling that something big is going to happen today!!" I gestured excitedly.

"Huh? You dreaming or something?"

"Nope nope! I really have that kind of feeling!"

"Whatever." And the both of us entered school.

~~~

"Mr Ha, stop sleeping and wake up." Yes. It's that Mr Freud again. Apparently, he was also my homeroom teacher. This is going to be hell.

"But I've finished the paper! And who gets a student that had just been transferred into this school for only 2 days to take a test on the third day?!" I jolted up on my seat and glared at Mr Freud for interrupting my nap.

"What did you say?!" He turned red. At this, the whole class turned towards my table, amused.

"Exactly what I said earlier." I held up my paper indicating that I'm going to hand up. Mr Freud snatched the paper off my hands and flipped through the paper, obviously pissed off.

".....!" A silent shock expression appeared on the teacher's face. I smirked.

"...You! I need to check your paper thoroughly with the other teachers." Mr Freud coughed and walked away. I rolled my eyes and continued my nap.