But... Jimin is very nice, and he has a nice body too. And his voice and cute personality that still manages to act hot sometimes is very attractive.

Jungkook could see why anyone would be jealous if they hung around with Jimin too much.

That's why I fell for him in the first place...Jungkook thought.

"Well... I can see why you would be jealous if I'm with him." Jungkook tried his best to comfort his hyung, but he wasn't sure if it was very effective.

Taehyung didn't say anything. Jungkook turned around and saw him still sitting on his bed, still fidgeting with the action figure and still not looking at him.

As Jungkook was about to touch his shoulder, Taehyung grabbed his arm and pinned him down on the mattress. He stared up at him, wondering what he was thinking, and when he would stop. Because every time Jungkook was in this situation, it scared him to death. And Taehyung knew that, but he didn't let go.

"H-hyung, you're hurting me," Jungkook tried to wriggle his wrist from Taehyung's grasp.

As Taehyung towered over the defenseless and innocent younger,"Jungkook...what is Jimin to you?"

He looked away, blushing. But he was sure Taehyung already saw the color on his cheeks.

"Nobody..."

"You hesitated."

"No I didn't."

"Why don't you tell me..? Aren't we best friends? I thought we were."

"We are!" Jungkook finally made eye-contact with him.

"Then tell me! I'm your best friend Jeon Jungkook and I'll always support you no matter what!"

He looked away again, and Taehyung received the message that he wanted him to get off.

They sat up and didn't look at each other for a couple seconds while Jungkook massaged his now red wrists.

"First love." Jungkook mumbled.

"What?"

"I said first love. Jimin was my first love."

The room got quieter than it was before, if that was even possible. But it felt like it.

"Oh."

Jungkook saw the disappointed look on Taehyung's face. Although he wasn't exactly sure why he would feel like that at all.

"Is that...bad?"

"No. Not at all." He looked at the floor. Jungkook turned around to face his back, since Taehyung didn't face him first.

"Hey... are you okay?"

He heard Taehyung sniffle,"Yeah." There was a brief pause, then he spoke again. "Let's go down, Jimin's probably waiting for us." Taehyung's hand reached to his own face as he sniffled again. Jungkook wanted to comfort his friend, but he wasn't exactly sure what he should do, or what he was upset about. He didn't want to pry into his personal life, not that he would tell him anyway.

Jungkook got up and was about to walk to the door when he noticed Taehyung wasn't doing the same. "Are you coming?"

He still didn't get up. He still didn't even look at him. "Yeah...I'll just...go to the restroom first."

"Alright then." They made their way downstairs, except Taehyung who stopped to use the restroom by Jungkook's room.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jimin asked when Jungkook was the only one who came down with two extra controllers in hand.

"He's in the restroom right now. He'll be down in a bit."

"Okay, then in the meantime, let's play!"

"Yeah."

Taehyung took a bit longer than expected in the restroom, so Jungkook started to worry. He was to busy thinking about what he was doing in there and why he was so upset that it caused him to lose to Jimin in all the races.

After the 5th race they had (and that Jungkook lost) Jimin asked him,"What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong!" Jungkook answered, a bit flustered and surprised that he noticed something was worrying him.

"Liar." Jimin said in a stern voice.

"What makes you say that?"

"You can't compete with my skills, but you at least beat me once every 3 tries. So what's wrong? Is something bothering you?"

Jungkook couldn't believe that after knowing Jimin for a week and almost one day that he already knew him so well. It was the same for him, too. Jungkook knew Jimin so well, and they got along really easily, despite their 'first' encounter being waiting in line for the bathroom. Maybe that's why he fell for him. Because he was so easy to talk to and to understand. Because Jungkook felt like he had someone to open up to, aside from Taehyung and his parents.

"Not really. I guess I'm just upset about losing."

Losing Taehyung...

"Oh, okay then. Do you want to play something else?" Jimin asked.

"Nah. I'm tired anyway. You can play on your own for now, I'll go check on Taehyung. He's been taking a while..."

"Yeah, I wonder if he has stomach problems." That made Jungkook laugh just a tiny bit. It made him feel better. Both Jungkook and Jimin.

Jungkook walked upstairs again and heard running water coming from the bathroom. He knocked on the door. "Taehyung, are you in there?" Duh.

The water stopped and he could hear someone sliding the door and stepping out of the shower with wet footsteps. Taehyung opened the door just enough to barely see Jungkook's face.

"If you wanted to take a shower you should've told me first." Jungkook half-scolded him.

"Yeah..." Taehyung smiled his beautiful smile," about that...can you bring me a towel..?"

"Geez..." Jungkook looked at Taehyung's shoulder and collar bone that were sticking out of the doorway. "I'll be right back."