"Baby just get naked already." He groaned making me shake my ass whilst taking off my red lacy thong.

Devon began to undress after he made sure the water was the right temperature. When he was fully naked, he opened the shower door and stepped in, motioning for me to follow.

I entered the steamy shower and my body was instantly flushed against Devon's.

"You're so beautiful, my love." His caressed my cheek.

I kissed him, planting my lips firmly onto his.

"I love you." I breathed after he pulled away from the kiss.

"Let's get cleaned." Devon smiled down at me.

I ducked my head underneath the water before reaching around Devon to grab the shampoo. He snatched it out of my hands then poured some onto his hands. As he lathered the soap into my hair, I grabbed a luffa and drizzled body wash onto it.

I began washing his body, starting with his chest.

My fingers ran over his sudded skin, trailing after the luffa. Once I had finished his whole body, we switched. I washed his hair while he gently scrubbed down my body. Devon's fingers traced the soft line of my almost there abs and the outline of the bruises he gave me. His eyes filled with an emotion I couldn't comprehend and his lips pulled into a firm line.

After we finished cleaning each other, Devon turned the water off and handed me a towel.

Devon dried him self off while I tied the towel around my waist and plugged in the hair dryer.

When I finally finished up in the bathroom, Devon was sitting on the bed with his legs spread and his large cock out.

"Baby, I'm hard, come fix my problem." He all but whined.

My cheeks flushed and I glanced around the room.

"I-I dunno, maybe we should just wait? I mean, my parents are only a few walls away..."

"Juniper, get on your fucking knees right now and suck my dick."

I nodded and knelt before him. My tongue darted out, racing across the tip.

"Don't be a fucking tease." He growled and gripped my recently dried and finished hair. My hair took me thirty freaking minutes!

My mouth opened as he forced his long, thick cock into my mouth. His hand in my hair guided my mouth up and down his shaft and my jaw slacked.

His grip on my hair tightened as he shoved his dick down my throat causing me to gag and try to pull away. He kept me there, though, until my lungs felt like they had collapsed.

Devon continued to fuck my mouth until I felt him harden a little more and his balls tightened. He pulled out of my mouth, using his hand to reach his release, spraying semen onto my face and into my hair. I felt humiliated, like he had just walked all over me, which he had. He continued to jack off, covering my face and hair in his white, sticky semen, until he became fully limp.

"Thanks babe." He pulled his pants back up and zipped them.

"I'm going to go wash my face." I told him and stood up.