Things They've Said

Here are some things my OCs have said to one of the others, here it goes! I'll tell you the scenario later.

Maria: I don't get what your problem is, but you better solve it, because you're no fun to be around like this!

Karah: Could you be quiet! I'm plotting a murder here!

Alene: Shut up. I know the only thing you seem to be good at is talking, but right now, you need to shut your trap, or I'll seriously injure you.

Alex: You shouldn't act like you know everything. What might be true for you definitely isn't true for me, as I want nothing to do with you.

Sabel: Honestly, you act so big, like you've seen the world, but have you ever seen a mountain from up close before? I have, I had to climb it.

Sten: Stone Wall... I guess that every name has a meaning, but yours doesn't seem to be very special.

Thomas: If I was actually needed, you wouldn't be standing there, doing nothing. Seen that you are, I guess it's safe to say I can keep sleeping.

Milan: Hit me all you want, I'm immortal.

Kamm: Sunshine and rainbows are pretty, right? Way prettier than that frown you're wearing!

Vars: That I know magic won't say I'll perform it just to give you a bit of amusement, you know. I'm a person, not a circus act.

Mildne: Kill that rabbit and I'll kill you.

Stoje: You say that I'm weird like it's a bad thing.

Selska: Honestly, you act all high and mighty, but in the end, you're just a loser like me. And a dumb one at that.

Uhygg: You're not crazy, I am! So go and do things that not-crazy people enjoy, while I do things that I enjoy!

Ens: I don't need hugs to feel loved, I just want someone to talk to me.

Mærk: She won't leave me alone, and I would have said something about it, if I hadn't known what it meant to be truly alone.

Sæl: You look like you're a quiet person... Good, because I have a lot to tell you!

Nysge: Like a bird, I'll shoot you if you don't get out of my way.

Kama: I could have simply killed you, but instead I chose to talk. Now try to tell me I'm immature to my face.

Dharati: Can I kill him now? I haven't killed someone in a while, and it feels so satisfying when you crack their skulls open!

Alrighty, I realize a lot of them sound negative, but some of them are like that for good reasons! In the next chapter, I'll tell you what happened, and explain why they said it. I will repeat the quote, so you don't have to look back.