Karah Køhler

Human Name: Karah Køhler.

Country Name: 2p!Nyo!Denmark

Gender: Female, obviously.

Age: Exactly as old as Maria. Which is around 1600 - 1700 years old. And, she also looks around 21.

Sexuality: Bisexual

History: She was formed at exactly the same time as Maria. She immediately separated herself from the other Nordics, even her brother Markell, to sail around the world. This way, she's been to almost every country in the world. She was actually the first one to find Faroe Islands, but as she couldn't find a 2p, she was not interested, and left her for the next person to find her. She hasn't really done anything interesting in and after the Viking Age, as Maria and Mathias were always the ones destroying shit. However, she has been to Native America and fucked some shit up. She has tried to apologize after the fact as well, but she was always ignored.
She has been to Italy to join the Italian mafia, however she was rejected because she "looked too weak." She was very offended, and still holds a grudge against Luciano.
After the Middle Ages, she started trading with people. She was never very successful. She started living with Loki, and later with her brother Markell. She saw how it was at Maria and Mathias' house, and felt sad. She is still jealous of Maria for becoming successful and rich.

Description: Karah tends to wear revealing clothing, and Maria has described her as:

"She dresses slightly too nicely to have her style be called slutty, but I don't have a better word to describe it."

She absolutely loves the color pink, and hates orange. You'll never see her wear anything orange willingly. *wink wink*

There is also a picture above, if you want to see her.

Personality: Karah has severe bipolar disorder, although most of the times it's triggered. Karah is kind of a know-it-all, and will do her best to prove anyone wrong. She has no chill whatsoever either, and will literally argue over the color of something.
(Is it red or blood orange? Don't ask Karah. She is an 'artist', and will fight you over this.)
She tends to be ignored, or just not noticed, and that is why she tries to wear as much bright colors as possible. And pink. Much pink. She also doesn't talk much, and maybe that's the reason she's ignored so much. She expresses her emotions with her facial expressions though.

Skills: Instead of an axe, Karah fights with a scythe. She is very skilled with it, although she won't be able to beat Maria if she has her axe.
If a scythe is impractical, she'll make do with knives. She is not much worse with knives than with her scythe, although she knows she'll never be able to even near Luciano.

Other: Karah doesn't mind being near Maria. Maria doesn't mind being Karah either, but Alene absolutely despises Karah, and the other way around, so they don't see eachother much.
Karah is just as flirty as Maria, which is something they have in common.
Sometimes, Karah will feel the urge to kill people. DO NOT go near her while she's like that. She will immediately grab her scythe and decapitate you.