Kama Kalpanā

Human Name: Kama Kalpanā
((Meaning: 'Kama' means 'lower', and 'kalpanā' means 'to imagine' or 'imagination'))

Country Name: Nepal

Gender: Male

Age: Around 3000 years, although he's only been an official country since about 300 to 400 years ago.

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Nepal has an inferiority complex. He is most of the time very accepting, but he has traditions he's kept for over 500 years when other Asian countries started becoming more Western-like, and he's keen on keeping them a while longer. He's very kind, to strangers too, and will always try to help people be the best they can, but hems often of little help, which doesn't boost his self-esteem.

History: Until 2008, Kama's boss was a king. Now, his boss is a messy, "democratic" government, however it's very corrupt.
Nepal's been raised by his big brothers India and China, and that is mainly who he got his culture and such from. In the 6th century BC., Buddha was born in Lubini, a city in the South of his country, and created his first main religion: Buddhism. Kama respected Buddha very much, and will always keep respecting him, however, he later pushed the religion away and replaced it with Hinduism.
Between the 4th and 8th century, Kama had his first golden age and he was absolutely brilliant at the time. However, as we say in Dutch: All Happiness is of short terms, and he slipped away into a depression, allowing different countries to take advantage of him.
Around the year 1200, the Mallas (Which literally means 'warriors'), who had been forced away from India, brought Kama back up and gave him another Golden Age which lasted for about 550 years.
Nepal had almost 50 (!) brothers and sisters before one of his Shah rulers decided to force all of them away, killing them, and he made Kama the representation of the country that he'd formed, Nepal.
Nepal was almost conquered as a colony by the British in 1816, like some Northern parts of India, but holds pride in the fact that he was not, and he also got some land back from England. He had a war with China at the time, and he lost it, causing him to block off all influences from other countries until  1951.
To this day, Kama's culture has not been changed much, and he is very proud of it. He changed his political system in 2008 by executing his ruler and choosing a parliament to rule him. However, this government is still a mess and he doesn't even have a constitution yet.

State and Economy: He is a country, and has not the best economy. He is aware of this, but feels no need to change anything.

Reason for joining Camp International: Nepal has had a few accidents with people becoming over-irritated because they think they're not treated fairly, and has been in several hard-fought fights because of it, so he decided to go somewhere safer. He has not had any trouble with terrorists yet, due to his location, and prefers to keep it that way.
((faiththestoryteller ))

Description: Nepal is very tall. (This is because of it's many mountains, and the fact that the Mount Everest, the worlds highest above-sealevel mountain, are located in his country). He always goes barefoot, and only wears shoes for special occasions. He wears wide tunics with matching pants.

Skills: Kama is very good at not standing out, despite his length. People tend to forget he's there, though less than Canada, and he knows how to take advantage of it.
He is also very good at sweet-talking things, and he's creative in thinking of solutions, making him and Maria the unstoppable diplomat-duo.

Other: Nepal has an inferiority complex, which is due to his location, as he is in between India and China, two massive nations.
He loves parties and festivals and holidays. His favorite holiday is Holi, because he goes onto the streets with water and colored powder, and makes everyone as colorful as possible.
Kama tends to classify people into five groups:
Bhramin, the highest and richest group, which consists of mainly European countries and America,
Kshatryia, still very rich and respected, which consists of Russia, China and Japan and India,
Vaishya, kinda respected, but not very rich, consisting mostly of the other Asian countries and the Latin-American countries,
Sudra, poor, and not really respected, consisting of a lot of the African countries,
And Dalit, scum of the earth, very poor, and not respected at all. Kama considers almost all of the 2Ps Dalits. Keyword: Almost.
Kama speaks over 100 languages and dialects, which are all spoken in his country, although he uses Nepali and English the most.

2P: His 2P, Dharati ((Meaning: Earth)) Prakōba ((Meaning: Disaster)), will get his own Bio. Kama honestly hates his 2P with all his heart and wishes they'd never met.

So, meet Kama Kalpanā, the representation of Nepal!