Procrastination

My procrastination levels are at an all-time high again. (I swear I didn't write 'gimme' before is wrote 'high' for some reason) Anyhow, Imma give you a chart on procrastination levels of every one of my OCs and Me.

Me: like 98% atm

Maria: around 20% all the time

Alene: 43% because books.

Karah: 99% all the time.

Kama: 10% as he thinks he feels the need to prove himself because of his inferiority complex

Kamm: about 100%. He always does everything last-minute

Vars: About 2%. With everything. He also has much more free time than everyone else.

Mildne: about 15%. She's fairly efficient, but it kinda depends on what she's doing.

Stoje: 1500% Stoje does everything last-minute, if she does anything productive at all.

Selska: 0% as she likes to have time to herself and Ens so she does everything as productive as possible.

Uhygg: 0% as she wants to be the best at everything to make her "senpai", aka Mærk, notice her. (Remember: complete yandere)

Sæl: about 30%. With him, it also depends on what he's doing.

Nysge: about 1%. He does actually try to do things, but he gets distracted so easily by anything and everything that you might as well say 99%.

Ens: around 20%. He tries really hard to bring that down though, for Selska.

Mærk: 100% as he does not give a single fuck.

I need to sleep, but I'm procrastinating on that as well. I'm such a failure. Anyways, here it is. A procrastination chart. Poor Nysge though. He's more curious than what's good for him.