Maria Køhler

Human Name: Maria Køhler

Country Name: Denmark, or Danmark in her native language.

Gender: Female

Age: Between 1600 and 1700 years old. Her appearance is that of a 21-year-old.

Sexuality: Pansexual

History: Maria formed a few hundred years before the Viking Age. At the time, she was not very strong, but very peaceful. When the Viking Age came, she started forging weapons. She became very strong, and wild. She attacked different countries, and stole their food and weapons, and set fire to more then one town. Some of these countries include:

Native America
England
Germania

And she's fought with Scottie and Norge over Faroe Islands, which first Norge got, and then Maria claimed her again. She is ashamed of this time, but will forever keep her axe with her as a reminder of all the good things that'd happened. After the Viking Age, she let Mathias take all the fighting in him, and she became very peaceful again, although she was still strong. She took the care of Faroe, and all the other Islands they owned on her, as well as socializing with other countries, although she doesn't go to World Meetings as often.

Description: See picture above, although normally, Norge hasn't styled her hair and she doesn't quite look as sophisticated.

Personality: Maria has (not so severe) bipolar disorder. Most of the time, she's loud, happy and extremely positive, but sometimes, more often than not suddenly, she is crying in a corner of cursing at something super small. She is extremely good at talking, and very diplomatic.

Skills: Her skills include:
Fighting (or anything else really) with her axe
Talking (and solving problems)
Cooking (and she loves sweet things)
Running (very, VERY fast)
And weightlifting (she's strong. I mean, how else would you wield an axe like that?)

Other:
Maria is flirty. She's made more than one person fall for her just because she's naturally flirty.
Maria has fallen for more than one person, but somehow she always keeps her cool, and acts like normal.
Maria sees every form of Denmark as her siblings, except for Markell and Karah, the 2ps. She doesn't like Markell, because he has no emotions, or at least he does not show any, and she hates Karah because she has almost been killed by her once.

2p: Maria has a 2p, called Karah. Karah and Maria are usually on good terms. Karah has severe bipolar disorder, is murderous (sometimes), and doesn't really look like Maria. A Bio for Karah is coming up as well!

Now you know a bit more about Maria. Alene and Karah are coming soon! In the meantime, ask some questions, or dare someone!