Chapter 12~ Who's Kakashi?

Beginne am Anfang

It sounded familiar. It was Tukiko......

"Shut up Tukiko....I'm in enough pain already," I told her.

Everything was silent for a second, before I heard something being put on the ground beside the bed and footsteps leaving outside the door, turning off the light, and then closing the door. I waited a few seconds before I put the covers off of me and looked at the ground. My vision was blurry.

I waited for my eyes to adjust to the dark and after five minutes I could see clearly. I saw that there was a glass of water, medicine, and a note on the floor. I picked up the note first and read it.

Shinako,

Take one of these and after two hours you'll be back to normal. I had to do this whenever Hidan-nii and Kisame-nii got drunk, so I'm used to it by now. Anyways, get better soon because we have to learn how to do all of the lightning jutsus, and after that we have to go grocery shopping. Not clothes, groceries. I won't be home for a while since I have to be at the academy. Which reminds me, the genin tests (yawn) are today and tomorrow I'll get assigned to my new team. I'll meet you at the hokage's office, after all, we still need to find out who's training us. Get better and don't drink today. Oh, and remember how you have blackmail on me for taking a picture of me with a stuffed animal? Well we're even now because I have blackmail on you for getting drunk.

See ya,

Tukiko.

S****. Tukiko now had blackmail on me. Great....well, I should probably take the medicine now.

I opened the lid on the medicine and took a pill, drank the water, and layed back down on my bed, feeling sleepy. I should probably sleep, the medicine won't take effect until two more hours anyways, and my head hurt like h***.

I pulled the blankets over me again and fell into blissful darkness.

****************************************************************************************************************

*Tukiko pov*

I put down medicine and glass of water along with a note beside Shinako's bed. I then proceeded to walkout the door, turn off the light, and close the door behind me. I leaned against the door and sighed.

"I should probably get ready now," I thought out loud.

I walked into the kitchen and remembered that we had no food. I sighed, angry that I had to skip the most important meal of the day. I began walking to my room and once there I shut the door. I went to my dresser and picked out a fresh pair of clothes. I went into the bathroom and changed, brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, and then went back into my bedroom. I put my ninja shoes on and glanced at my bedside clock. 7:26 a.m.

'Doesn't the academy start at 7:30 a.m.?' I thought.

I ran out of my room, grabbed my weapon pouch and a spare key, and zoomed out of my apartment, locking the door behind me. As I turned back around I bumped into someone.

"Oof!" I said, landing on my butt.

I looked up to see Naruto-nii on his butt too.

"Watch where you're-" Naruto-nii began.

He stopped when he noticed it was me.

"Tukiko-chan! Do you live here?" Naruto-nii asked me, getting up, and helping me up as well.

"Yeah, I live in that apartment," I told him, pointing to the apartment I came out of.

"I live down there," Naruto-nii said, pointing down towards the right.