Christmas.

This is for Jessica-Chloee as she has voted/commented on loads of my chapters etc and she had made my day by doing so! Darling I hope you like this chapter<3

Disclaimer; I do not own Harry Potter.

Christmas

Eliza’s P.O.V

It’s been a few months since I’ve spoken to Draco and Tom. Well I have been owling Draco but if Voldermort/ Tom came into my area I just disappeared. Which pissed him off a lot but all is fair in love and war? Or well just war for now.

Draco was due back any minute; it was now the Christmas holidays for Hogwarts so Draco was coming home for a few days before continuing with his mission. Draco refused to tell me anything about his mission over letters as it was too ‘risky’ but really I think he doesn’t want me to worry over him.

Tapping my freshly painted nails on the window of my room I continue to watch the front gates waiting for Draco to come back home.

Draco had expressed in the letters he had sent me that he was missing me and his parents, but he did no want to come back home for the death eaters. You see the Malfoy Manor had become Voldermort’s HQ so now Draco’s childhood home was his worst nightmare. I have to admit it is quite scary having death eater’s pop out of no where but you learn how to deal with it pretty quickly.

Tick Tok.

Tick Tok.

Tick Tok.

“Bloody clock, it’s so annoying!” I growled.

I hear a light chuckle from the door, I turn my head to see a lean young man with Blonde hair watching me with a smile on his face.

“Now, now don’t take it out on the poor clock.” Draco chuckles.

“Well, sorry for hating that bloody thing!” I giggle out.

I stand up and look Draco up and down. He had lost some weight at school, most likely out of worry, and he had dark circles under his eyes which were shocking compared to his pale skin. My smile disappears and I walk towards him.

He looks down at me, trying to avoid eye contact no doubt. I put a finger out tracing the dark circles, he looks sullen.

“Draco you have you sleep.” I say calmly.

“Well, I can’t well bloody sleep when I’ve got to do a mission which I cannot complete!” He snaps.

I tremble from Draco’s out bust and remove my hand from his face turning away. Draco sighs, I walk towards my bed and slowly lower myself on to it. I feel the bed dip beside me and arms wrap around me.

“I’m sorry Eliza.” Draco coo’s to me, his lips in my hair.

I shrug, fighting tears. How could someone so young be made to do something so harsh? Could no one expect me see it’s killing him? “Draco its fine…” I say, mumbling my words.

I separate myself from our hug and look at Draco again. I place one of my hands to the side of his face, rubbing circles into his cheek. He leans into my hand, closing his eyes. I bite the inside of my lip to stop myself from busting out crying. I had to be strong for Draco.

After a while Draco opened his eyes and took his face away from my hand. He sighs and lies back on the bed putting his hands behind his head. He closes his eyes, he realizes I’m still sitting up looking at him. He opens an eye at a time, smirks and pulls me down to join him. I lay down with my hands at my sides staring out the window.