Old Friends and More.

Disclaimer; I do not own Harry Potter!

Old Friends and More.

Eliza's P.O.V

Voldermort sat in the pink loveseat opposite me. I cross both my arms and legs, huffing. We sit there for a few minutes in silence before and house elf appears.

The elf clears their throat. "Would Countess and Lord like anything?"

Voldermort looks mad and speaks before getting up. "How dare you speak like that to your higher people." He takes his hand back as he was about to back hand the poor elf.

Using my vampire speed I appear behind him, I grip his arm tightly so it doesn't move. I smile to the elf and say. "I'd like a bottle of wine. Wait thinking about it bring two. This sour puss will have tea, two sugars no milk."

The Elf shyly nods and disappears out of the room. Voldermort tries to pull his arm out of my grip, after a few tries from him I let his arm go and dump myself on the loveseat again. Voldermort takes the other loveseat, glaring at me.

I stick my tongue between my teeth and smile.

Voldermort growls. "How dare you do that to me of all people?"

I smirk. "Is that how to talk to an old friend and lover." I pout and speak in a mocking tone.

Voldermort growls again, causing me to bust into laughter at my mocking annoying him. The Elf appears and places a cup of tea nervously in front of the Dark Lord, and then he turns to me with a smile and places a glass and two bottles of wine on the table in front of me. I smile to the elf that looks taken back before smiling back. He quickly vanishes from the room leaving me and Tom.

I sigh; open a bottle of wine and down two glasses quickly. Tom raises an eyebrow at me when I put down the glass before refilling it. I shrug.

"I can drink now."

He nods and stares at the wine pouring into the glass. I let out a groan. "Just come out with what you want to say!"

Voldermort looks surprised. He looks up. "Why didn't you tell me you real name?"

I smirk and look down at my dress pulling it over my knee. "Well as you know from the ice-cream parlor the ministry was after me yet again. So I had to go into hiding with Sophie."

Voldermort nods before continuing. "So you were really my friend,"- he growls the word 'friend' out as if it is poison. - "not faking it, like your name?"

I nod. "Everything I told you was true about me, bar the name and the fact I was one of the few vampires. There was always only me, I killed my creator once I found him. Burned him and cut him up into little pieces before feeding it to his dog..." I take a gulp of my wine. It was foul but its alcohol and beggars can't be choosers.

"You said you'd never get into dark arts. So why are you here?" Tom asks.

I look up. "Vampires next pick sides in wars, they just stick to the one what they think is winning or will win. Then if something happens we just switch sides."

Voldermort nods. "Would've never guessed. So what are you really doing here?" He says narrowing his eyes.

I lean down and place my glass on the table. "Your sides winning and is bound to win so here I am."

He raises his eyebrows as if he doesn't believe me. "Really?" I nod. "So where is your fairy friend?"

"Sophie?"

He nods, drinking his tea. No one ever said Voldermort couldn't drink tea.

"She's gone onto mortal life with her new found lover, she wants to life a normal life kids and all."

Voldermort sighs. He's the only one bar 'HIM' and Draco who I've told about the pain of not growing older. We sit for a few minutes in normal silence, no awkwardness in the air. Just relaxing. I think he never is able to just sit back and talk to people normally as he is 'The Dark Lord Voldermort'.

I giggle. Tom raises an eyebrow. "I was thinking about your name, The DARK LORD VOLDERMORT! Omg, gasp!" I giggle out.

Voldermort shakes his head; he was acting as he did when he was Tom. Normal Tom.

"It's quite a trill knowing just you name sends chills into many people’s souls."

I nod and slip my wine. "I know the feeling, it's been happening to me for the last 2000 or so years."

Voldermort laughs. "Yeah, yeah I know you’re an old woman..."

I gasp. "Yeah so, I'm a real M.I.L.F!" I giggle and Tom laughs. "I've missed you Tom."

Voldermort stiffens, his eyes turn icy. "I. AM. NOT. TOM." He growls.

Well I've already pissed him off, might as well carry on. "Well who are you, Jesus?"

Voldermort stands up looking down at me. "I am not Tom. Tom died a long time ago with Betty."

He turns and leaves the room, his black cloak floating behind him. I sigh and look down at the cold stone floor. He might seem a cold emotionless killer but he does have a heart.

"Countess, are you okay?" Asks a small house elf.

I look up and nod. Tears flowing freely down my cheeks, my emotional barrier had torn. Sirius' death, Draco gone and the hurt I did too Tom Riddle came flooding out. Tears fell from my eyes in a water fall, my sobs loud and helpless.

I did this, I did this to so many people. I caused their deaths, I caused them to change.

This is a total another life.

A/N; I know it's short but you can't add anymore before making it sound crap so I hope this is good enough, please comment etc. :)  Oh please check out my new fanfic 'Famous and a Witch' its another Harry Potter Fanfic or course. (Btw its a draco malfoy story as well) Heres the blurb.

Tiger Lily. The most famous female solo artist in both the wizard and muggle world.

As she is blamed for a drug deal gone wrong, which she had nothing to do with, she is sent packing to Hogwarts by her parents with her younger brother. She meets the famous Harry Potter and golden trio whilst there; she shouts abuse at the sorting hat and gets in endless arguments with Draco Malfoy. So is this tension with Draco sexual or does she just hate his guts?

Being a teenage witch is hard enough. But being a famous and teenage witch is a hell lot harder. 

Please read and comment on this and my new story!<3