The True Draco.

DISCLAIMER; I do not own HP... okay? Oh please comment ideas etc for the story as I have no plan etc plus how are you liking the whole past thing going on?

The True Draco.

Eliza's P.O.V

After storming out of the dinner after Snape telling everyone one of my fake names from the past I hid and locked myself in my room. Bella had come by many times trying to get me out, but I would just claim it was for the better as if I got out of the room I would surely rip Snape’s head off.

One of the many days trapped in my room I decide enough was enough and ventured out of the room. I was walking up and down the many floors of the manor avoiding the hot spots of death eaters. Basically I stuck to the two top floors which rooms were dusty and looked as if they hadn't been used in a long time.

I enter one of the many rooms, in seemed to be an old main bedroom. It looked a lot better then most of the other rooms in the manor the only draw back was the fact it smelt old and dust was everywhere.

I smile to myself and flop onto the bed, causing the dust to fly everywhere. I giggle to myself. I haven't laughed like that since... well you know. 'HIS' death. I sigh.

I lay on the bed for a few hours before I hear someone enter the bathroom next door to the main bedroom. I sit upright getting ready to leave the room and go back to my own before hearing sobs from the bathroom.

I sallow and hear the persons sobbing slowly get louder and louder. Thank god they were at this end of the house other wise all the death eater would've heard them crying. I stand up from the bed and walk towards the door linking the bedroom to the bathroom. I creak towards the door and look in from the small crack in the door.

As I look through the crack I see someone leaning against the wall sobbing whilst sliding down it. As they reach the bottom of the wall the sit themselves down and wrap their arms around their knees. Their heart beating faster and faster it started to become hard to keep my vampire side in check.

I sigh and slowly enter the bathroom. The person doesn't look up as they're too involved in their sobbing to hear me come in. I lean my back on the wall and slowly slide down to join them on the floor.

I take a wad of tissue out of pocket and tap the person on the arm. Who looks up in shock as they see me sitting next to them? I smile and hand them the tissue, as they're wiping their eyes I see its Draco.

I wrap an arm around his shoulder and bring him into a hug, no saying or asking anything as that normally triggers the person to start crying or shouting. Draco buries his face into me and hugs me back, his sobs shaking his body each time.

After half and hour Draco's sobs become less and less. I stroke his head and shush him, he finally un-wraps himself from me and leans back on the wall. He lets out a deep breath. I lean back onto the wall next to him and he places his head on my shoulder.

"Thank you." He says in a cracked voice.

I smile, wrap an arm around him and rub circles into his shoulder. "It's fine. Any ways why were you crying?" I look at Draco's face seemed as if he was in pain. I hug him tighter. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

Draco shakes his head. "No its fine. It's just-" Before he can tell me he pulls up his sleeve and breaks down into tears again. I look at his arm to see a fresh death eater mark on his forearm. If my heart could beat it would've stopped. I pulled Draco into a hug and pat his hair again.

"It's going to be fine; didn't you always know you were to be marked?" I ask.

Draco looks up and shakes his head. He speaks with a shaky voice. "Yes, but it’s just so sudden and now it is done its just-" He looks pained to go on so I cut in.

"It's okay, I understand. You’re far too young I believe to be pushed into death eater business. You’re still a boy, your still at bloody school!" I cry out.

"I think that's why The Dark Lord wanted me to be marked so he had followers in the school. People they wouldn't relize to be death eaters."

I shake my head. "That is no excuse. He and I might have been killers at your age but everyone is different."

Draco looks at me opened eyed. "What you mean, you and him were killers at my age?"

I lick my lips, lean my head back on the wall and close my eyes. "The summer before the Dark Lords sixth he killed his muggle father and even before that I killed people through the chamber of secrets. Then me, because I was first made into a beast when I turned sixteen or seventeen, I am never sure which."

He now looks at me and hugs me, he wasn't crying but I expect he thought I needed a hug. Which I did. I hugged his tightly back. "Draco you don't deserve this life no matter what you have been taught or told your whole life."

Draco draws away from me and lies across the floor closing his eyes. I lean against the wall and close my eyes liking the not awkward silence around us. We sit like that for a few minutes before Draco clears his throat.

"Eliza why did you flip out so much at dinner over your name?"

I sallow deciding weather to tell him or not.

"Betty Lou is the name I used back in 1945 when Tom Riddle first left Hogwarts. A few hours after Dumbledore beating Grindalwald I met Tom for the first time in a bar with Sophie, we became friends quickly. He thought I had died many years ago as I changed my look and name, he never realized Betty was me. Until the other night when Snape told everyone my old name."

As I finished Draco let out a deep breath. "You and Voldermort were friends how, why?"

I shake my head. "Sorry but something’s are meant to stay in the past. That includes my friendship with Tom."

I open my eyes to see Draco staring at me. I smile a weak smile, which makes him send me a smile in return. I stand up and wipe my eyes which had become watery talking of my past. I hold my hand out for Draco to take. He takes my hand and I pull him up.

As we start to leave the room I turn to face Draco.

"What has been said and done in this room stays in this room, right?"

Draco nods. "Yes."

Draco goes to leave the room but I catch his hand and pull him back in. I hold my hand out, Draco looks at it.

"Take it and let’s cast an un-breakable vow."

Draco raises an eyebrow. "Why?"

I lick my lips. "Because, then if we ever have a problem and want to cry it out we can come here and speak about it. It'll help us both get through this god forsaken war without killing ourselves."

Draco nods and takes my hand. He whips his wand out and casts the spell. I start speaking.

"Whatever happens in this room. If in actions or speak will stay between you and I as well as this room."

Draco nods. "I Draco Malfoy accept this."

"I Eliza-March Roux II accept this."

The wires around our hands disappear but the burning feeling doesn't. I turn to leave the room but before I leave the room I say to Draco.

"Meet here every day noon before you go back to school to discuss and help each other."

Draco nods. "What if the Dark Lord calls me or people ask where we're?"

"I'll say that I am personally training you as you are a new death eater and will need extra help as you are in the same place as the emery 24/7."

Draco smiles. "This is either mad or brilliant."

I smile back, I real one. "I call it brilliant madness, the best of both worlds." I wink to him and leave the room.

I go back to my room, lock myself in and jump onto my bed. I smile; at least in this mad house I now had a friend.