Bye, bye Draco.

Disclaimer; I do not own Harry Potter. Okay?

Bye, bye Draco.

Eliza's P.O.V

I hear a knock on the door of my bedroom, I sigh. This better not be Bellatrix trying to get me out of this room. The last thing I want is for me to bump into Tom, Oh no I mean the Dark Lord. Jesus after all these years Tom had really got up himself.

I open the door a little bit to check whose outside so if it was Bellatrix I could just slam it into her face. I let out a thankful sigh to see a tuft of blonde hair. I open the door normally and put a hand to my chest. "Than god its you!"

Draco raises an eyebrow at me, his hands in his pockets of his fully black suit look. "Who else would it be?"

"Maybe you crazy aunt Bella or maybe Tom my good old buddy!" I say sarcasticly.

Draco laughs and looks at his feet. "I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the platform with me and my mother."

I smirk. "Do I have to speak to her?"

Draco laughs. "No, you do not have to speak to my Mother..."

I smile and jump up. "Ten minutes downstairs."

Draco laughs, turns and walks down the corridor.

I shut my door and use my vampire speed to get changed. I throw on a black 3/4 length dress, with a v-neckline and left my dark hair wavy and loose. I put a little eye make-up on and a red lipstick on, the red looked good with my pale skin and dark hair. I pouted in the mirror laughing at myself, yes there is a war going on but who said you couldn't have a laugh?

As I was walking out of my room I grabbed my black platforms and put them on quickly. As I walk down the stairs I fail trying to put my heels on whilst walking, so I end up falling down the stairs. Everyone at the bottom of them gasp in horror as I'm guessing if you were human you would've broken your neck.

I stand up putting my arms out to steady myself; I slip my heels on quickly and tuck my hair behind my ears. I smile. "All good."

I look round to see Bellatrix, Fenrir and the Malfoy’s looking at me open mouthed. I shrug and Bellatrix lets out a giggle.

"Well Drakey, you better be good at school as you have a mission to fulfill." Bella says pulling at Draco's cheeks, Draco looks sick at the action.

I raise an eyebrow and try to stop myself laughing at Draco's sicken face.

"Bellatrix don't baby the boy. He's trying to prove the fact he is a man."

I roll my head towards the person who spoke, Oh its Thomas. I mean Voldermort. Bella looks at him as if he is a god and bows, so do the others. I stand there with my arms crossed not doing anything.

Voldermort glares at me. "What was that noise?" He asks me but Bellatrix tries to answer.

"My Lord-" She starts, but her cuts her off by raising a hand. He looks at me waiting for an answer.

I point to the stairs. "Those things are death traps for those trying to multi-task and put heels on. The noise was me tumbling to my death, even though I'm already dead!" I laugh, so do the rest of the death eaters. Draco laughs nervously.

Voldermort nods. "Well, I see you’re off to see Draco go back to Hogwarts. When you get back I want to speak to you."

I salute. "Yes sir!"

Everyone looks at me as if I am mad. I put a hand to my hip. "Pure-bloods and not knowing muggle humor. Jesus Christ." I moan and walk out of the door dragging Draco along with me,

We start to walk towards the edge of the barriers so we can dissapperate to kings cross. I take Cissy's left arm and Draco takes her right. His other hand holding his suit case.

I get the sickening feeling and close my eyes. Once the sick feeling is gone I open my eyes to find we're at kings cross. Cissy walks ahead towards an old school friend or something. I walk along with Draco. I take his arm. He smiles at me, still looking nervous.

"You'll do fine Draco." I say quietly making sure no near by wizards could hear.

"I know, but if it doesn't go well. I'll be killed." He sighs.

I stop and pull his face to look at mine. "Draco you will not die. I won't let you."

Draco avoids eye contact. "But how?"

I lick my lips. "Draco, remember who was Tom's best friend when he was normal. Me. whose blood makes you immortal if it's in you blood when you die. Mine. So it's highly unlikely for you to die." I laugh.

Draco lets out a nervous laugh. "Thank you Eliza. If you weren't here I think I would've taken the coward’s way out of this."

My smile drops. "Draco never think about that. Promise me not matter what happens to you or me you'll never try and hurt yourself." Draco looks away again; I push his face to look at mine again. "Promise me." I say sternly.

"I promise." Draco says softly.

I smile and kiss his cheek. "Good. Let’s get you on the platform." I take his hand and start skipping to the platform, which earns me strange looks from muggles and wizards.

I drag Draco through the platform and check the clock. 10.55. Five minutes for Draco to get onboard. I smile at him and kiss his cheek again. He smiles and gives me a hug. As we hug I whisper.

"Remember your promise."

Draco steps away from the hug and nods. I smile back and push some hair away from his eyes. He walks towards the train and step on it before turning to wave. I wave back and shout.

"You better send me owls!"

I see Draco shake his head and laugh. As the train speeds past I see the golden trio looking at me with open mouthed looks at me as they go past.

I shake my head and look at the ground to find Cissy standing next to me. We stand there for a long while, so long that most people have let the platform so it's only me and her standing here.

"Do you think he'll be able to do it?"

I smirk and look at her. "You should have more faith in your son Mrs. Malfoy. Not having faith will kill you quicker."

She sighs and holds out her arm. I take it and shut my eyes tight.

We appear at the manor, I walk through quickly hoping Tom had forgotten our meting, but of course he hadn't.

"Eliza. Office now."

I turn to see Voldermort, my old best friend, lover glaring at me. I sigh and jump down the stairs, bumping into him as I walk into the office.

Well this chat is going to be interesting...

A/N; Please comment you ideas, so what is the chat between Voldy and Eliza gonna be about? You'll have to wait two chapters to find out! Thank you guys for reading and please give me feedback! :)