Huntress Series

Make sure you read chapter 34! Wouldn't want you to miss the last chapter!!

Thank you so much for reading the Huntress Series up through now. I really appreciate every read, vote, and comment. I may not respond to every single one, but I do read them. 

The Huntress is on the iflist to be a movie. That doesn't meant that it will be a movie, but it means that you have the chance to vote for it to become one. If you would be so kind as to do that, then please go to the link (found in the external links) and vote. Or else go to iflist.com and search for The Huntress and give it your vote there. 

Further books in the Huntress Series. Yes, you did read that right. There is one book already, and there will probably be more. You can currently find Walking the Line: Trevor Durin on my profile, it looks a little something like this. 

Yes, I know, that's really big

Yes, I know, that's really big. Sorry. But hey, it could be worse ;)

Add that book to your reading list, and you will know when I begin updating it. 

If you go to my profile and add this as well

Then you will know when/if there is a book three, because I will start updating it

Then you will know when/if there is a book three, because I will start updating it. As long as it's in your reading list, then you will get notifications when that begins. 

Thank you again for reading this series, it means the world to me. I hope you continue to enjoy my works. If you haven't checked out any of my other stories, then consider trying them!

I have quite a bit more coming up in the future on my page. My next project on this page is going to be Bridge of Souls which looks like this

 My next project on this page is going to be Bridge of Souls which looks like this

(I know, they just keep getting smaller as I go. Lol)

I'll also be working on TheCheatersClub profile doing a story over there. You should check it out if you haven't already.

Thank you, and I love you all!

Red Assassin