8. Let Me Love You

As I'm laying on your chest
I'll be out here thinkin' 'bout it, boy, it's just a guess
But something just keeps telling me I'm better than the rest
And I ain't tryna rush you, but goddamn, I'm a mess, mess, mess...
- Ariana Grande ft Lil Wayne

-----
Brie's POV

Justin didn't have to say a lot to get me to agree to let him spend the night with me in my hotel room until his 5am call time for his flight back to the LA, promising that if it got too intense he'd leave. I'd had a long and tiring day with Jennifer and the rest of her team, so I really wasn't in the mood to put up much of a fight, not that I would, even if I wasn't exhausted..

Justin stood in front of the plasma screen that was mounted onto my hotel room wall. His basketball shorts low enough showing the top of his Calvin Klein's and a white tee clinging to his muscular frame. He held the remote and switched channels until he stopped on the opening titles of Iron Man 2.

I was propped up, my back resting at the top of the bed clothed in just a t shirt and pj shorts watching him as he switched out the lights then came round the side of the bed and kissed me quickly before sitting down in front of me, swinging his legs onto the bed and laying back onto my front.

He grabbed one of my hands and intertwined his fingers with mine as he pulled my palm up to his mouth and kissed it absentmindedly. I leant forward and grazed his warm cheek with my lips; he tipped his face upwards meeting my mouth and gently tugged on my bottom lip.

We couldn't even make it five damn minutes!

"This is not good behavior..." I breathed to which he responded to with a low chuckle.

His hand had released mine; his fingertips were now pushing through the front of my hair. I pushed my palms under the top of his t shirt pressing against his firm chest as I ran my hands over as much skin as I could get to. His abs felt rock hard to touch, I could feel the definition in them.

I was already starting to feel so lightheaded from his kisses as our tongues explored each others. My increasing lust for Justin caused me to push forward further, the tips of my fingers tracing the trail of hair that lead down to his briefs.

His hand left my hair and clamped around my hand just as it passed the waist of his underwear.

"I don't want to have to go back to my room." Justin's voice cut through the intense atmosphere.

A million unladylike replies to his statement ran through my head and I realized that I wanted him more than I had known.

I kissed him, my hand still encased in his, and giggled as I tried to break free from his grasp to no avail.

"Not such a good girl are you, Brie?"

"Yes I ammmmmmm." I breathed, pulling my body out from underneath him. I rolled over to the other side of the got up, dancing on my tip toes to my ensuite bathroom.

When I returned Justin was sitting on the side of my bed, his feet on the floor as he faced the bathroom door.

He reached out to me while he bit his beautifully soft bottom lip with his front teeth. Justin pulled me towards him by my hips. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed his lips.

"Why are you making this hard?" He groaned.

I ignored his question and our mouths attached again. "You smell so good," his voice low and raspy and a look of pure pleasure on his face. My whole body started to feel heated.

He then pushed me gently so I fell on to the mattress then he hovered over me. He gripped my ass as we placed his lips firmly against mine, his hands exploring my body over my clothes in the almost pitch black room which was lit only by the TV.