Chapter 3

Disclaimer, I do not own Twilight, all credit revolving names, nicknames, myths, pictures found online, photos, horses, Meyer's story, and characters belong to their respected owners. I do own my OC

Some language, and Mature content. I added a few pictures to give a bit of an idea for her and her designs for object's etc....
=====
=Flashback=

-While on the stairs-

Jasper was too busy paying attention and listening to her thoughts making sure all was well.

She was saying how she liked his family.

Liked her new formed, loved him, and was Happy then commented on their (lust). It was distracting and kept bouncing off each other.

They both felt the need to claim the other. Still with everyone home, figured it'd be polite to introduce her then steal his woman away.

Question was how? He knew his family would have questions. He just didn't want to answer right now.

Jasper's mind was just on her, to even pay attention to anything or anyone else.

He has been fighting his desire since he saw her. Now she's awake, he's fighting it twice as strong. He knew he would have to finish, the claiming, and Truly Mark her as his, through the Mating bite Mark.

Next he heard her Stallion stroll up and she ran to him passing everyone.

Damn he loved her.

"Everyone this is my baby Rapidash..." Sabine smiled at them

Rose smiled back

"I believe, I promised you a ride" Sabine turning to Jasper

"Yes ma'am you did" Jasper smirked

He couldn't wait, he missed horses, and he was wanting to be with her.

He was too Damned possessive to "share" right now, this was the perfect excuse.

Jasper walked passed everyone, he smiled at Carlisle, then he went to the horse

Jasper mounted the large black beauty, and helped his Lady up.

She used his boots to step up and she wrapped her arms around him. She sat side saddle. Her arms created the immediate desire and pull.

They then road off leaving everyone behind them.

.....

The horse was strong and didn't give off the usual heat under Jasper's legs.

Everything else was the same, the horse was just cooler. He could ride for as long as he wanted to. As long as the horse was up to it.

Still Jasper knew they had gone a long ways off for the horse wasn't ordinary. At a small canter it was far faster then a car, never mind if they actually tried to "ride", and if he actually "pushed" him he'd be in Texas within two hours maybe less.

His name was fitting indeed.

...

After a minute in the ride Sabine's hands were roaming. He felt her chest press into him with each move of the horse. She felt so good behind him.

"Darlin' are ya tourcherin' me just too" Jasper asked a large smirk on his face

Her touches were innocent, but oh how he wanted her. It gave him pleasure feeling her enjoy herself.

She touched his strong chest, and arm's. It was intimate, but he took liberties as well in the tub. Here she was just touching.

She sighed, and he moaned.