Chapter 11

I forgot what part this is. Oh well. Btw there will be a shit ton of fights between the fox and Cat noir. And I know that Alya is officially the one with the fox miraculous but I dont care. Nathanial fox miraculous all the way.

Marinette pov.

I ran across the roof tops with Adrien, trying to find Hawkmoths newest akumatized victim. When we got to the scene of the crime there wasn't anyone nearby. The only thing at the crime scene was a beaten little Fox.

"Hey are you alright?" I asked helping him up off the ground.

"Ow! I think so.... I'm not sure." He said, rubbing his head. Looking around he freaked out.

"The girl where did she go? We were fighting just a second ago. How did you guys miss her?" Sly Fox said, we shrugged.

" There wasnt anything noticeable." Chat Noir said. The fox shook his head.

"Thats the thing. She blends into the crowd. She was wearing a long sleeved shirt with jeans. She had brown hair, and nothing really strange about her, except her powers. She had powers just like any other akuma." Fox said.

"So she's probably upset that nobody noticed her, or something like that. Or she was noticed by everyone all the time..." I said.

"You're so cute when your thinking, Ladybug." Fox said. I had to hold back Chat Noir.

"I'm sorry I forgot you were dating him." Fox said, clearly insulting Cat noir. Chat kept fighting my grip on his arm.

"Calm down Chat." I said, pulling him back. Fox clearly smirked, and Chat lost it.

"Oh for Fox sake!" He said angrily. 

I laughed and said, "Your puns are liter-ally too good." Chat stopped and stared at me.

"Did you just" He said, a smile creeping up on his face.

"M'lady you learned from the best." He said, beaming. I could tell he was ecstatic. At least it got him off of Sly fox. I was glad to change the subject, even if it meant Chat expecting me to make more puns.

"Alright, we have to find this girl and find the akuma." I said, getting back on track. We ran down the street trying to find her. I stopped at the Champs-Elysées where I looked around trying to find somebody so general. Then I got an idea.

"Cat Noir!" I shouted. He stopped and turned to face me.

"What's wrong?" He asked, and Sly Fox come over.

"You guys keep looking for her here, don't follow me. I know what to do." I said running in the opposite direction. Dropping down into an alley I made sure was empty, I detransformed into Marinette. Walking out as if nothing happened I walked into the shoppers excitedly running down the Champs-Elysées. Eyeing up dresses and shoes in the store windows.

Silently I doubted myself. I knew I couldn't find her, and I regretted everything up until this point. There was nothing I wanted more than to just sit on the sideline.

Then I heard the screams and saw everyone running away. Traffic stopped and I tried to get a closer look. There was a flow of people trying to run away, and just over their heads I could see Cat Noir and Sly fox fighting.

The girl had the most general look about her. Straight brown hair, average height, normal weight with a grey long sleeved shirt and skinny jeans. She had boots on, and black glasses. I couldn't see what exactly was happening. I pushed through more scared shoppers to get a better look.

Cat Noir was struggling because he couldn't see her. At least, that's what it seemed like. And Sly Fox was thrown off as well because Cat would wind up hitting him, and vice versa. Neither of them could really see her. It seemed like they could barely see her.

"SO NOW YOU WANT TO SEE ME, NOW YOU WANT TO NOTICE ME! WHAT WAS WRONG BEFORE? APPARENTLY BEFORE WHEN I WAS INVISIBLE NOBODY CARED, BUT NOW ITS A PROBLEM!" She said, screaming. 

'Called it.'

I picked up a pice of metal pipe off the side walk and tried sneaking up on her. She was focused on them and her anger, so I hoped that she wouldnt notice me until it was too late. No such luck.

In her anger she turned around and saw me. Then my vision went blurrry and all I remeber is both Fox, and Cat cry out, "Marinette!"

alrighty thats the end, sorry for not updating in forevver, band :(

but anyways hope to update more soon.