Chapter 8

I always lose track of what chapter I'm on. I'll fix it of its wrong. :-D

So before I said it will be 20-30 parts but now I'm thinking it might be more. Oh well we'll see.

Marinette's POV.

I walked down the stairs with him and he said, "So we can go to my house and read Romeo and Juliet, and afterwords go to a movie with Alya and Nino." He said smiling.

I smiled back at him. "Sounds great!"

We were almost to the car when Chloe came up to us. She was glaring at me, but she smiled at Adrien.

"Hey Adrikins do you want to come over tonight? Jagged Stone is staying at Daddy's hotel, I'm sure I could get you in to see him." She said putting her arms on his shoulder flirtatiously. I clenched my fists before my anger could really show.

Adrien smiled and took her hands off him. "Sorry Chloe I have plans tonight."

He offered me his hand and we walked away from Chloe, who was fuming on the steps. We got into the car and went to Adrien's house.

As soon as I walked in the door I remembered that he was Adrien Agreste. I remembered how large the house was, and how amazing Adrien's room was. He set his bag down on his desk, and got his text book out.

Adrien's POV.

We read through act two, and finished around 5:00. After putting our stuff away I asked, "Do you want to call Alya and see if she is free?"

Marinette nodded and pulled her phone out. She stepped into the other room to call her, and I called Nino.

"Hey, Nino! What's up?" I asked.

"Oh nothing much. I'm at Alya's house reading Romeo and Juliet with her. How about you?"

"I just finished Act two with Marinette. Would you want to go see a movie with us?"

"Hold on." He said, and I waited for a minute.

"Yeah, we'll be there." He said before hanging up. Marinette walked back in.

"Nino said that he and Alya will be there." I said, and she smiled.

"Alya said the same thing. They were working on the reading as well." She said, putting her phone back in her pocket.

"Do you want to stop at your house before we go? So you can drop your backpack off?" I asked, finding something to kill some time. She nodded and grabbed her bag. We went out to the car and drove to her house.

I waited in the car while she dropped her stuff off.

Marinette's POV.

I walked in and my dad smiled. My mom gave me a kiss and I walked upstairs to put my bag away. As I came back downstairs I said, "I'm going to the movies with Adrien."

"Did you finish your homework?" My mom asked.

"Yes Mom," I sighed before getting back into Adrien's car.

Once we got to the theater we had to wait for Alya. It wasn't too long, and we got our popcorn before choosing what we wanted to see. We decided on Batman vs Superman. (I don't know what they would watch, but Batman vs Superman just came out so yeah. We'll go with that.)

The theater wasn't crowded, and the seats were pretty nice. It was really good, until half way through Alya's phone went off. The employees made us leave, and we all saw what was happening.

"... And we are here on the scene of the latest robbery. Witnesses say that the man who robbed the place was able to duplicate himself, and create an army. Ladybug and Cat Noir are nowhere to be seen." The reporter said.

Alya ran out, and Nino followed. They were probably going to get something for the ladyblog. I looked at Adrien and we ran outside. Making sure there wasn't anyone around we transformed.

As we arrived on the scene we saw reporters crowded around someone, with the victim tied up in the corner. The crowd parted to let us through, and before us was a fox superhero.

"Hey Ladybug and Chat Noir! I took care of it, but of course I can't do anything about the akuma." He said, putting his hand behind his head.

I walked over and picked up the guys ring. Throwing it on the ground, a butterfly burst out.

"No more evildoing for you little akuma. Time to deevilize." I shouted catching it in my yo-yo.

"Bye bye little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug!" I shouted, before pulling Mr. Fox away from the reporters. I climbed the nearest building and motioned for Cat to follow. From there I paced the building.

"So, who are you, what's your miraculous and what powers does it give you?" I questioned, not wanting a repeat of the last fox superheroine.

"My miraculous is the necklace, and it is the real miraculous. I am super fast, and I get a disk on my wrist that is sharp, and acts as a grappling hook. My superhero name is... Well... I don't know. Maybe something like, Sly Fox. What do you think?" He said walking up to me.

I stepped away and said, "I don't care what you call yourself, I mean I didn't stop Cat."

He put his hand to his chest. "M'lady! I'm hurt. Also we might want to get back..." I froze up. Nino and Alya!

He extended his hand. I grabbed it and waved.

"Bye Sly fox!"

Nathaniel's POV.

I detransformed, and my Kiwami fell into my hands. There was so much to remember I couldn't keep track of it all.

"So I need to get you food right." I said and he nodded. I tucked the necklace into my shirt and placed him in my bag.

I went off to the supermarket to find some food.

Adrien's POV.

"But he was flirting with you! And your dating me!" I whined. She looked at me.

"It doesn't help that we haven't really made it official." She muttered, and I stopped.

"Well Marinette. Would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I asked, and she smiled.

"Of course, sorry it's just that our date was crashed. Do you want to go somewhere else, or is back home fine?" I asked and she thought for a minute.

"Well I'm kind of in the mood for an Eiffel Tower trip. This time with costumes on, so we can get an all access pass?" She said, winking.

"Plagg! Transform me!" "Tikki transform me!"

And we ran off into the distance. Halfway there Ladybug stopped on a roof.

"Hey. This could have probably waited, but well. If you don't want our relationship as Marinette and Adrien to get out, what if there was an even bigger better couple stealing all the attention?" She said smiling at me.

I thought about it. Sure as Adrien I didn't need or want the attention, but as Cat Noir...

"I think you need to phone a friend."

Hey thanks for 150 views!!!!! Really happy about that. AMD Nathaniel as my lil fox baby!!! There are going to be some big plot things coming up in the next few chapters!